10 Nov 2011

Awesome Post

     I was reading another teenage author's blog, Rachel Coker's to be exact. At first I was getting dismayed because for one she's younger than me and published. Not only published but published with Zondervan. Who is like my dream publisher, and while I know that I don't have any right to be, I felt jealous. I know that's childish and dumb, and don't worry I am over it. After reading her blog I found her hilarious and she also has a lot of things in common with me, like she's home schooled, a  writer, and enjoys photography.
     So anyway She had this really funny post I had to share, well part of it anyhow.
Anyway obviously I'm the other 1%  nuff said.

8 comments:

  1. Crash - the other 1%12 November 2011 at 07:39

    Wow I showed my family this and they all make fun of me because i'm the only one that pulls ninja in my house

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha,ha ya same goes for my family.
    They think I'm paranoid but one day their going to be wrong lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So When does you next book come out? I NEED TO KNOW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well Crash that's a real hard question because it depends on a lot of things. Because if I finish it by Christmas then I have to edit it which can take up to three months. Then there's publishing, since I am still looking for one. I don't really have a solid date, but I'm hoping to get it out in 2012. Hope that answers your question.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi my friend toled me this blog so i went on it and i am one of those one that croll on the flour like a ninga when im home alone and i thout it was funny lol i like your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. die hard skye fan14 November 2011 at 14:37

    i hope you bring out 5 of you books the more the better. i love your blog and what are all your books names are going to be

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you, I hope there's 5 books too, only time will tell. I'd love to tell you the book titles, but because people can steal them. I think it's better if I keep them a secret right now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi josh, it's good to know that there are other ninjas out there. I was worried that I was the only one.

    ReplyDelete