22 Dec 2011

The Hobbit Trailer !!!!


    So let me start of by saying I am a huge Lord of the Rings fan. I know I am such a nerd but I could care less if you don't like it then your the one missing out. I first read the trilogy and the Hobbit at the age of twelve and I believe that the Hobbit was the book that started my love for reading and a good story. I also enjoyed the movies and got to see The Return of the King in theaters. (I wasn't allowed to watch the others when they came out because I was too young.)  It was really long but I didn't want to miss a minute of it so by the end I had almost peed my pants. ( I was only twelve in my defense, gosh) Anyway  I was so excited to see this preview it was almost like a early Christmas present for me. It looks so awesome, the only part that sucks is that I have to wait a whole other year for it to come out :(. 
     So for any of you LOTR fans out there tell me what you think of the preview. Merry Christmas

4 comments:

  1. I SAW THIS YESTERDAY AND WATCHED IT 3 TIMES AND YES I THINK IT'S TIME TO TURN IT ON AGAIN!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found out about it last night.I watched it 3 times too, I think it looks incredibly awesome.
    ;D I am so excited for it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you must really like Lord of the Rings...
    I wonder how big a hobbit's feet are??

    Hey, I think they got the cast from my home town, and they didn't even need costumes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ya I'm a huge LOTR fan. Well hobbits don't have to wear shoes because the skin on the soles of their feet is so thick. So their shoe size is debatable. Lol ya I know you have tons of short, fat, and bearded people in your home town. right jk

    ReplyDelete