20 Mar 2012

Halo and "Movie Theater Manners"

         I guess I should've added, " Blog" into my to do list.
     Because it seems like I've been neglecting it lately. In my defense, I was at my bff's house in Saskatchewan. I had tons of fun,  there's nothing like watching Corner Gas when your actually in Saskatchewan. I would definately recommed ;).
     I did something I'm not proud of while I was there, I actually jumped on the 'Halo' bandwagon. You see for years, I've always been against Halo. Mostly because I watched my brothers geek out in front of t.v screen for hours on end. They would actually go bug eyed from the screen. So I always swore I would never play, I did eventually try when I was like tweleve, but couldn't figure out how to get my veiw right.
So I quit cold turkey.
    This time was different though, Me and Krystal were going isane because my little thirteen year old cousin. Was chasing us around the house, with a shot gun style plastic gun. After about four hours of this tiresome game, we finally decided to play Halo with her to help her get her aggresions out. We figured we'd be pretty bad, play for about half an hour and quit. Nine hours later, we found out that it was two a clock in the morning  and that we weren't actually that bad.
    The next day we played again, and  we were hooked.
We are now official vididiots. I am an excellent sniper and not bad with sticky gernades. We have detoxed from the game by coming back to my house where Halo is unavailable. I think God was teaching me a lesson through Halo, I  have yet to figure it out . I'll get back to you
     Something I really hate right now is not knowing 'movie theater manners.' You know what I'm talking about. When your sitting there enjoying the movie and someone that you don't know needs to get by you. I totally panic because I don't know if I should stand to let them get by, or if I should remain sitting and just pull my legs in. You see I think I got it wrong when I saw " John Carter" last Tuesday. You know the Disney show that was a humongeous flop.
     Anyway I was sitting between Krystal and my dad when some guy from the other end of the row ( where there is an exit, by the way)  walks all the way over to where we were sitting to leave.
I was thinking 'Okay, rude' but it's not like I was going to make a scene and not let him leave.     
     So Krystal stayed sitting but pulled her knees to the side. I didn't see what she did so I just pulled my legs as far back as I could. I guess it wasn't enough. Because as he was squeezing by, he popped the lid off my cup and it landed in the aisle in front of us. My friend cracked up but I was horrified, I was enjoying my Dr. Pepper. No way was I going to touch it now that guy knocked the lid off with his butt, gross. So when he came back I jumped up because I was afraid of what would happen to my popcorn.
   I had a good laugh about this when I got home, but I serioursly don't want it to happen again.
    I need help, what is the proper thing to do any ideas?
    


  

7 comments:

  1. Try lifting your cup next time silly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I don't know what to tell you about your little pop accident but that is super funny :) I guess next time just grab your pop and stand up to be safe nobody will say anything lol

    I LOVE HALO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol, I guess that would work. People might think I'm being overprotective of my beverage but, I have reason too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. SomethingCreativeHere20 March 2012 at 17:58

    Haha, staying sitting and twisting my legs to the side usually works pretty well for me... (and I have long legs pfft)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol, I'll have to try that when I go see the Hunger Games on tuesday so excited.

    ReplyDelete
  6. SomethingCreativeHere24 March 2012 at 11:55

    YOU'RE GOING TO THE HUNGER GAMES??????????
    TELL ME HOW IT IS.
    PLEEEEAAASE????
    xD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ya I'm going to see it. I will definately tell you how awesome it is lol

    ReplyDelete