6 May 2012

How the Hunger Games should have ended.

     I know I thought I was done going on about the Hunger Games too.  I read the books though so now I have something more to say. first of all I have a very love/hate relationship with the series. Those of you who have finished the books know why. I'm not going to give you a book review, I think enough people have done that so I wont. I will just simply say it is a great series, and worth the read. Yet at the same time I absolutely hate this series.
     (See my dilemma, I really need to see a shrink). Anyway all in all the series gets a 8/10 from me. It lost those two points in last book. The one thing I can say about the end with out giving it all away was that it left an impression on me. I was totally crying and raising my left hand in that three finger salute thing.
    Okay so enough about me and my geekiness. My friend showed me this video the other day and I laughed like a hyena the whole way through, so I figured it's to good not to share.  So enjoy and make sure you watch both videos all the way to the end. Tee hee, camo camo camouflage hee hee, oh...

6 comments:

  1. That was AWESOME!!
    I laughed so hard.
    Good thing the Hunger Games didn't actually end that way or I would have to throw away my team Peeta shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol glad you liked it. I knew I saw you eyeballing that Peeta shirt. I should've known you would buy it. I guess that means we're sworn enemies because I'm so team Gale lol that is his name... right lol jk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow'dude'bro'lol15 May 2012 at 21:24

    Wow you guys are complete loser's! Im team Rue! and how did i get here anyways?

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol don't worry we know were losers. Rue's awesome but she's dead so there isn't a team to join anymore it's so sad R.I.P Rue. I don't know how you got here but... um sup.:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. HISHEs are hilarious!! I especially liked these two videos of theirs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know I love HISHEs especially the superhero ones ;)

    ReplyDelete