31 May 2012

Things I like

It's been so long since my last post. My only excuse is that my parent's took a four day trip and I was left babysitting four kids under the age of 10. It was pretty crazy, my advice is kid's are a lot like pets. As long as you feed them, keep them clean, and give them your undivided attention they stay happy. So I pretty much did just that wash, rinse, and repeat.
    Unfortunately, I have nothing writing related to say so I thought I'd give you a list of things I like right now.


#1  More Beautiful You- Johnny Diaz




 #2
There You'll Find Me by Jenny Jones
  A Great read, one of Jenny's more serious books, but still laugh out loud funny. Here's one of my favorite quotes from the book.
 "You sounded down on the phone yesterday. You can talk to your old dad about anything, you know. Except boys. And bras. And that Bieber fellow."













#3

 One of my favorite movies on video right now. Soo funny and full of non stop action

#4














Loved the dialogue, having them altogether was so great. Have to say Hulk had most of the funny parts. New Favorite is Hawk eye he was awesome. I really liked seeing Black Widow too.

#5
Can't wait to see this!It's kinda funny how Jeremy Renner is in all these movies lol.


 So there you have it.



2 comments:

  1. Well i can't say much about the book but the song is great, Mission Impossible 4 was awesome, The Avenges was also amazing, and I can't wait to see the new Bourne movie.
    Awesome list! We like a lot of the same things, I bet we could be good friends :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol wow we do like a lot of the same things, I think we would be good best friends ;)

    ReplyDelete