22 Feb 2013

YouthQuake 2013

I'm in the white sweater









I just got back from Youth Quake in Briercrest, Saskatchewan. It was freezing and I caught a slight cold but it was awesome. I got to meet some of my favorite musicians TFK and KJ-52, I actually got to talk to them because nobody else seemed to know they were there. So for the first time ever I'm going to put some pictures of my best friend and me on this blog.

I can't believe I closed my eyes!!!     



I got to meet Iron man









6 comments:

  1. Aw man that looks like so much fun! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was fun, I was acting like such a fan girl lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW you got to meet Starfield and TFC!!! You are so lucky lol
    Youth Quake was AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ya they were like so awesome. I like also got to meet the high valley guys. I don't even know who they are but I was like so excited. Jk they were actually really good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WOW!!! That is like sooooooooooo awesome.
      So which one is single again? I forget.... HE LOOKED AT ME! AAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!

      JK sorry I had to lol anyway they were actually really good I have to say.

      Delete
  5. I think the one that had castle hair was single. He touched my hand for like a second ah.I still haven't washed it :)

    ReplyDelete