1 Apr 2013

My first Tag





 I have been neglecting my blog again. I  have important stuff to do on YouTube and Ebay...time consuming stuff.

1: What is the working title of your book?

A Shadow of Doubt 




2: Where did the idea come from for the book?

 
I was watching a bee in the yard and starting thinking how awesome it would be if there was a fairy riding into battle on that bee. Sounds really stupid when I write it down ;) 



3: What genre does your book come under?

 
Fantasy fiction 



4: Which actors would you choose to play your characters in a movie rendition?

I have been thinking about this a lot lately, but I can't think of anyone to play the main characters but here are some ideas for side characters.





Molly Quinn for Neera my flaming haired ninja assassin.

 Bailee Madison would've made a perfect Keira but she's too old now.




I never thought of Josh Hutcherson as Fin a Sprite until I saw him as Peeta. That's all so far.


5: What is the one-sentence synopsis of your book? 

Saber a young Shadow Prince discovers that his whole life has been a lie.



6: Is your book self-published, published by an independent publisher, or represented by an agency?
 
 
 
It was self published through Xulon Publishers, but I'm trying to get it published traditionally. Well praying that it gets picked up.

7: How long did it take you to write the first draft of your manuscript?
 
 
2 years started when I was twelve.

8: What other books would you compare this story to within your genre? 
 
Inkheart, Eragon, and The Dragon keeper chronicles

9: Who or what inspired you to write this book?
 
 Reading books like the Hobbit and LOTR. Mostly my love of fantasy, and my deep hatred of Tinkerbell.
 
 
10: What else about your book might pique the reader’s interest?
Swords. Animal morphing wizards. Fresh new fantasy world. No love triangles, or cliched hero.
Fairies riding fire breathing Dragonflies.


That`s all, I have no one to tag... so ya. The tagging stops here. Thank you to Leah K. Oxendine for the tag. Check out her blog http://apassionatafortheking.blogspot.ca/


  

 
 









No comments:

Post a Comment