17 Jan 2014

Character interview : Melissa Evans




















 This is Melissa, She is a cynical sixteen year old. The product of a broken home and falsely independent. In her story, her mother sends her to 'Dad's' house for two months. Her so called father left when she was eight, but has since then reformed and became a Pastor much to her annoyance.
 
Do you have a nickname?  I was hoping for something more original. Yes, just the usual variations of my name. My friends lack imagination.

Which living person do you most despise?  I'm probably not allowed to say this but 'Justin Bieber' comes to mind.

On what occasions do you lie? Cute, but I like to keep people guessing.

    










What is the trait you most deplore in others?  You want me to narrow it down fine, stupidity

What do you consider your greatest achievement? Thanks to my writer I have no drive to achieve anything
.What is your current state of mind? You want to go there?











What or who is the greatest love of your life? Whoever my mom hates the most. Like that  sparkly vampire, or the guy whose an underwear model.
  
What is your greatest regret? Lets just pretend you didn't ask that.
Which living person do you most admire? Chuck Norris, he's a genius.

 How would you like to die? Finally a good question. I would love to die young and tragically.


What is your song. Stupid question what is this junior high... 'One headlight' by the Wallflowers.

   Well I hope someone enjoyed that. I credit the idea of using giffs to Mirriam Neal check out her blog. http://shieldmaidenthoughts.wordpress.com/
   
     If you want more of these in the future leave a question for Melissa. I need all the help I can get. Melissa's model is Liz Gillies from Victorious. I hate the show love her character.

2 comments: