23 Mar 2014

A Tag of Sorts

     I saw this over at Mirriam's blog and thought, might as well. After my rather strange post yesterday I thought I would give you a normal post to chew on. Plus, who doesn't like to talk about themselves.

1. What are your top five favorite novels?
      In no apparent order.
  'Solitary' by Travis Thrasher, 'Oryus' by Craig Gordan, 'The Complete Sherlock Holmes Collection' by Arthur Conan Doyle, 'The Hobbit' by J.R Tolkien, 'Hood' Stephen R. Lawhead

2. What style do you enjoy writing in the most?
      I have only written two books, but I change it each time. So... My style

3. Whose writing do you admire the most?
     Frank Peretti and Donita K Paul, those two had huge impact on my earlier years of writing. J.R Tolkien taught me to write very descriptively.

4. What is the thing that prevents you most from writing?
     Me, my insecurities and if I'm being honest  the many shows I watch. That I claim help with shaping characters. (That may not be entirely true)

5. What is your favorite WIP?
     An untitled novel, that I can't write yet. It's my twist on some classic fairy tales. It follows the adventures of a Huntsman's daughter, not the Huntsman who's affiliated with Snow White. She is best friends with a certain Hatter's son.

6. What is your nickname?
      My name is fairly short, but I've been called 'Ky' and 'Dy' by younger siblings.

7. How many siblings do you have?
       Um nine, ya we adopted two of my sister's from the Ukraine two years ago. I'll have to post a picture of us some time.

8. If you could visit anywhere, where would you visit?
     I love England, but I already went  there, but I would love to go again. Ireland or Scotland, I'm obsessed with accents.

9. How many writing blogs do you follow?
     A few.

10.  If you had to choose between Benedict Cumberbatch and Tom Hiddleston, who would you pick?
      I love both of them as 'actors' not in the fan girl way. I love Benedict's portrayal of Sherlock immensely and I adore Loki. Tom Hiddleston wins because he can do a perfect Robin Hood impression.

    There you have it, and tag your it to whoever read this. I want to drag two other bloggers into this personaly so.

MaddieJ-http://wonderfulworldofmylife.blogspot.ca/

Catherine-http://strayimaginations.blogspot.ca/

If you do the tag post a link in the comments or don't either way.


 

3 comments:

  1. You saved me! I wasn't sure what to do for a post today. I'll have to get mine up later this afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome, can't wait to see your answers.

      Delete
    2. http://wonderfulworldofmylife.blogspot.com/2014/03/tag-youre-it.html
      Here's the link to mine :)

      Delete