14 Mar 2014

Villians: Part 3

     I realized that I have been lacking in female villains. This is mostly due to the fact that all female villains seem to dress provocatively and are just not generally that good. I did an extensive search however and manged to come up with a few. If you know of some better ones feel free to let me know.
   
    Regina mills/ Evil Queen



     I'm going to note that some of Regina's outfits as the Evil Queen are less than modest. She is better than most villains so I will let it pass. I love fairy tales and this version of the queen is my favorite. She is a very conflicted character who made a stream of bad choices in the name of revenge.
I adore this outfit
       She is looking for love, and finds it in her adopted son Henry. She feels threatened when he brings his birth mother to town. Her evil side surfaces, and feeling threatened she fights to hold onto the one who she hold most dear.

Morgana
      I am still on season one of Merlin, but from reading the books about King Arthur. I know that Morgana is a villain. I don't really know what is going to make Morgana evil, but I am anticipating the change because it will make her character more interesting. At this moment, she is under the King's protection. According to Guise, a Seer though she doesn't know it. Wish I could say more, but I will just have to wait.
 









Rome
     Rome is a character from one of  those unknown movies, its called 'Mercy Streets'. My best friend and I quote from it a lot. Eric Roberts does a brilliant job of bringing this funny, smooth criminal to life. He operates his little gang like a family. He intimidates one of the main characters by cutting up celery and tenderizing a steak.
     He's rarely seen without a cigar and shades. I just love this take on the classic head criminal.

John- "You came to pick me up from jail with a body in the trunk!"
 Rome- "To make an omelet you gotta break some eggs"
      
The Jabberwocky
    


 I am a huge 'Alice' fan and that's part of the reason why I'm still watching 'Once upon a Time in Wonderland'. It  is a CGI nightmare, and this is coming from the same person who loves the original show its based off to pieces. However this spinoff is failing because of bad acting and barely there plots.
      I was going to give up on it, but out of boredom. I watched a few more episodes and was surprised to find a character that interested me. Top baddie of the moment Jafar released the Jabberwocky. Not only did it intrigue me, they decided to put a bigger twist and have it be a female. I didn't see that coming and now have my interest piqued. I only hope they don't mess it up somehow.

     That's it I hope you all enjoyed this segment, as much as I did writing it. I would like to state that I do not support all the content in the shows or books that I mention on this blog. Viewer discretion is always advised. I also own nothing.
     Till next time dearies.


No comments:

Post a Comment