5 Apr 2014

As Mad as You

    Hello again, I've decided to do a post on my favorite mad characters. I happen to have quite a few considering all my favorite characters are crazy. It's always fun to write the off beat, quirky characters and one that is full on mad is even better.  
     Mad Hatter
Obvious choice it even says it in his name. I don't know the Hatter's origin story, or if he even has one. I have never read 'Alice in Wonderland' I loved the 2011 movie. The Mad Hatter has always been a favorite character of mine. I even dressed my brother up like him. I have an Alice esque book planned in the near  future. It should be immensely fun to write.
The Doctor
All of them are the Doctor, the same guy technically
     How am I going to explain this one. Okay first I'm talking about Doctor's, 9,10 and 11. I have yet to watch the Classic Doctor Who, but it is on my list. Okay, the Doctor is an alien with two hearts from the planet Galifrey. He's a time lord and he has a Tardis that stands for (Time And Relative Dimension In Space). It looks like a blue police box and is bigger on the inside. He is a madman with
a box and just fantastic.  The 9th is a boss.10th is my favorite, but 11th is close second and a little more unhinged.
David Tennant's Doctor had the best insults, but Matt Smith won me over with his dancing.




 

River Tam
     River is a seventeen year old girl who was taken to a facility and experimented on by the government. Her brother, Simon helped her escape and they stowed away on the ship, Firefly. She is now mentally unstable and has insane fighting skills. She a combination of leather and lace, and has a tragic story.

 Dr. Simon Tam: [deciding to leave the ship] River, do you want to stay with them?
River Tam: It isn't safe.
Dr. Simon Tam: No. I fear it isn't safe any more.
[walks away]
River Tam: [quietly] For them.


River Tam: The human body can be drained of blood in 8.6 seconds given adequate vacuuming systems.
Mal: See, morbid and creepifying, I got no problem with, long as she does it quiet-like.

River Tam: I remember everything. I remember too much. And some of it's made up, and some of it can't be quantified, and there's secrets, and...
Simon: Hey, i-it's okay.
River Tam: But, I understand. You gave up everything you had to find me. You found me broken. It's hard for you. You gave up everything you had.

 River finds Book reading the Bible]
River: Don't be afraid. That's what it says. "Don't be afraid."
Shepherd Book: Yes.
River: But you are afraid.
Shepherd Book: Yes.
River: You're afraid we're going to run out of air. That we'll die gasping. But we won't. That's not going to happen.
[Book looks at her hopefully]
River: We'll freeze to death first.

     I promise the next post will be a real one, and if any one says one word about my Doctor Who obsession...

No comments:

Post a Comment