26 May 2014

Liebster Award

I have always wanted to do one of these and now thanks to Maddie Jay I can. I am so excited, these are the rules.

Thank and link back to the person who nominated you.
List 11 facts about yourself.
Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you.
Nominate 9 bloggers who have fewer than 200 followers (you can't nominate the blogger who nominated you).
Ask them 11 questions.
Let them know about the nomination.
  1. I play video games ( Zelda and Halo) mostly.
  2. I am five foot three.
  3. I hate driving.
  4. I have no use for bookmarks, I can devour most books in one sitting.
  5. I dog-ear book pages ( ashamed).
  6. I am a perfectionist 
  7. I like chipped, black nail polish
  8. I am in love with anime 
  9. I am too lazy to wear makeup
  10. I have great memorization skills
  11. I can't sing
 The 11 questions I was asked.

 1. If you could only read, or only write, which one would you choose?
   This question is impossible! Writing isn't always fun for me, but I believe my mind would explode if I didn't empty it. So I would write.

2. What is your favorite kind of pop?
  Pepsi, I love it in float form as well.

3. Tablet or keyboard?
  Keyboard, Tablets confuse me. 

4. Favorite book you've read this year?
  Howl's Moving Castle, It is brilliant.

5. Do you have pets?
  I have a black kitten that I named 'Rumpelstiltskin' before I knew he was a she. The name stayed however. We also have a family dog, Bella.

6. Ever rode a horse?
   Yup, I worked at a summer camp, and rode every day.

7. Something crazy you would like to do someday.
   Buy a castle

8. Do you like to draw?
  I love to draw

 










9. Country or Rock?
  Rock, I like headbanging.
  
10. Do you like sports?
   I like sports, but I suck at playing them. I don't have an athletic bone in my body.

11. Where is the farthest you have traveled from home?
   Africa, I went on a mission trip in 2010. It was a life changing experience.

I nominate-
  1. Catherine from Stray Imaginations http://strayimaginations.blogspot.ca/
  2. Amanda Wikoff from Ramblings of a Wayward Author http://ramblingsofawaywardauthor.blogspot.ca/
  3. Leah K Oxendine from Apassionista http://www.apassionatafortheking.blogspot.ca/
  4. Brittney Johnson from Daughter of the Kinghttp://britt-daughteroftheking.blogspot.ca/ 
 That's the only ones I know to nominate.
  1. What is your favorite book?
  2. Laptop or notebook?
  3. Who is your fictional crush?
  4. What type of music do you listen to?
  5. Do you plot or pants?
  6. Do you have any bad habits you need to break?
  7. Who is your favorite Author?
  8. Pick a word to describe you?
  9. Favorite food?
  10. Cats or dogs?
  11. Coffee or Tea?




 

3 comments:

  1. I dog-ear. I am not ashamed.
    Lol I had a cat named Peter Pan and found out she was a girl and never changed the name.
    Can we go in on shares on the castle?? I don't have enough money for my own ;)
    I loooove the drawing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peter Pan, I love it. Sure I would love to go in shares.
    Thanks it's Poe from Solitary.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I finally got around to doing my Leibester Award post, so here it is! :) http://ramblingsofawaywardauthor.blogspot.com/2014/06/liebester-awards.html

    ReplyDelete