14 Jun 2014

The Sunflower Award

I was nominated by Maddie Jay @ The Wonderful World of My Life
I don't know about you guys but I love these things. They are a really fun way for Bloggers and Readers to get to know each other.
   
     1. Who is the best looking cartoon guy you've ever seen?
        Umm, I hope he doesn't have to be from a movie. Link is my boy, he is from 'The Legend of Zelda' a game.













 2. If you had to live in an era besides this one, which would you choose?
     The 50's, love greasers, sock hops, and jukeboxes.

3. If you could have dinner with anyone, dead, alive, or fictional, who would it be?
     Wow what a loaded question. Excluding Jesus because he would be #1.  Sherlock Holmes

4. What is your ideal first date? 
     Dragon riding!

5. If one of your characters (or a favorite book character if you don't have any original characters) were to be put in a movie, who would you want to play them?
     For my main character Saber, in my Fantasy series. I think Asa Butterfield would be good, but because Saber has elf like features and ears, It's harder to be sure. He would need to have longer  black  hair and very choppy. He looks like a young Saber in this picture.
6. Talking Veggie Tales here. Bob, or Larry? (I will judge you depending how you answer this)
      Larry, it's always been Larry. I mean he was Ear-O-Corn.
   
7. Do you like to play Checkers?
     Yes, but I always lose.
  
8. Why do you think all the super genius villains in shows like Person of Interest and Sherlock Holmes like to play chess?
      I always thought it was power ploy. Maybe I'm reading in to this too much, but when I see someone who is really good at chess it shows me that they are intelligent and cunning. When people go head to head in a chess match. It's a show of their strengths and weaknesses by the moves they play. The winner may also feel as if they hold some strategic prowess the other does not.
9. Summer or Winter? 
     Summer, because ice cream taste better in the summer. 

 My questions.
  1. What Fandoms do you belong to, if any?
  2. A Summer Song?
  3. Favorite movie growing up that you still watch? 
  4. Fun, what do you do for fun?
  5. Best book you read this year?
  6. Something crazy you want to do?
  7. If time travel were possible, Where?
  8. Sword or Bow?
  9. Why is a Raven like a Writing desk?
I'm just going to award this to whoever reads this. Is that lazy, well then I'm lazy.
Please answer my questions and link back. I'd love to read your answers.
 
 
      

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! Game characters count! I love the final fantasy guys XP That is hands down the best date idea ever lol.

    ReplyDelete