Here is 11 random facts about me.
- I love autumn more than summer.
- I chew pencils and pens (I am a rabbit.)
- I dislike shopping alone
- I wear my hair down 99.9 percent of the time
- I aspire to be a hermit
- I love pie ( all kinds)
- I am a caffeine addict
- I watch an astonishing amount of television
- I am not really a cat or dog person
- I am teaching myself guitar
- I'm not a very good teacher
Now for Maddie's questions, which are very good.
1. Who is your favorite band or singer?
Ariel Bloomer from Icon for Hire, love her and the band.
2. Who was your first fictional crush?
Link from The Legend of Zelda, he was my first.
3.What was a cartoon you loved when you were little, but cant stand now?
Land before Time, I just cant.
4. What was your least favorite subject in school?
5. If you had to dye your hair an unusual color what would it be?
I actually just did my hair, I put in black streaks which blend nicely and three bright red ones underneath so they show but wont have roots. I will try and post a picture soon.
6. Do you grow your fingernails long or short ?
Short, I work with my hands a lot long nails have never been an option.
7. How much makeup do you usually wear?
None, I occasionally will put on mascara, but usually none.
8.What is one song you cant stand listening to?
Billie Jean by Micheal Jackson
9.Ford or Chevy
I think this seems like the question that will count. Chevy...
10. What accent do you love listening to.
British is number one, but I also love Scottish, Irish, and Australian
11. How many kids would you like to have.
Birth seems painful, but I would love to adopt an army of children.
I really don't have time to nominate anyone so if you feel like doing it than go for it kid.
You should also check out Maddie's blog here, http://wonderfulworldofmylife.blogspot.ca/