23 Aug 2014

Librester Award

     Maddie was sweet enough to nominate me for the Librester Award last month. I was away and haven't had a lot of time to blog lately.

      Here is 11 random facts about me.

  1. I love autumn more than summer.
  2. I chew pencils and pens (I am a rabbit.)
  3. I dislike shopping alone
  4. I wear my hair down 99.9 percent of the time
  5. I aspire to be a hermit
  6. I love pie ( all kinds)
  7. I am a caffeine addict
  8. I watch an astonishing amount of television
  9. I am not really a cat or dog person
  10. I am teaching myself guitar
  11. I'm not a very good teacher 

 Now for Maddie's questions, which are very good.


1. Who is your favorite band or singer?

    Ariel Bloomer from Icon for Hire, love her and the band. 

2. Who was your first fictional crush?

Link from The Legend of Zelda, he was my first.
 


  3.What was a cartoon you loved when you were little, but cant stand now?

 Land before Time, I just cant.

4. What was your least favorite subject in school? 

  Math!!

5. If you had to dye your hair an unusual color what would it be?
     I actually just did my hair, I put in black streaks which blend nicely and three bright red ones underneath so they show but wont have roots. I will try and post a picture soon.
  
6. Do you grow your fingernails long or short ?
    Short, I work with my hands a lot long nails have never been an option.

7. How much makeup do you usually wear? 
     None, I occasionally will put on mascara, but usually none.

8.What is one song you cant stand listening to? 

    Billie Jean by Micheal Jackson
  
9.Ford or Chevy
    I think this seems like the question that will count. Chevy...

10. What accent do you love listening to.

British is number one, but I also love Scottish, Irish, and Australian

11. How many kids would you like to have.

Birth seems painful, but I would love to adopt an army of children. 

I really don't have time to nominate anyone so if you feel like doing it than go for it kid.

You should also check out Maddie's blog here, http://wonderfulworldofmylife.blogspot.ca/    
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Awesome! It's hard to teach yourself guitar at first. I had someone teach me the basics. Once I had that it was easier to pick up the more advanced stuff I wanted to learn. I love Ariel. Someday I will own an outfit like hers. *hopes* Oh gosh, It's been so long since I've seen The Land Before Time. The hair sounds amazing!!! Chevy...You have passed the test. *pats you on the head* I've heard there's a chemical in the female brain that makes us not remember birth pains after the fact. But adoption has always been a possibility for me, after I'm done with my natural born kids.
    Awesome answers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Ya, guitar is tough, but I had a friend help me out with the basic chords.Ariel sells some of her corsets, but there expensive ;(. The hair, I really like it. I was obsessed with Land before Time when I was little. I passed the test, I knew it. XD
    I didn't know that, I just remember seeing my mom in labor, it's off putting. Thanks for nominating me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah. Good luck :) yeah I watch her on etsy. I'm shaped a little different than her so I probably couldn't do a corset but I love her tshirts and I've convinced my mom to help me sew some.
    Yeah it's true. Ah, I'm the oldest but I never saw mom in labor. I was 4 and 8 when my sisters were born so I really don't remember anything about it xp
    Welcome!

    ReplyDelete