The funny thing about that is, I am managing my time better now that I have a job than I was when I had the whole day to plan out. Because I now have less time, it is much more precious and I have to spend it wisely. Here is an example, I used to be able to stay up all night, 'to write' and be able to get up whenever I wanted. The latest I ever slept in was probably eleven though because I am a morning person. Regardless, this mad me moody and unpleasant to be around. Half the time I would write a paragraph and end up watching T.V shows, YouTube, or scrolling on Pinterest.
I know it's terrible and I am ashamed, but now I have to be up by six or seven, so I have to sleep. Things like that it's why I have been able to get a handle on my wasted time. I didn't cut anything out, I am simply restricting myself. I even made a small list of the things that I need to control the most.
- T.V( I'm not letting myself binge watch any new series. I only allow myself to watch shows I am caught up on.)
- Pinterest (I only go on about once a day and I limit my time)
- YouTube (This one I was going to stop completely, but I love to listen to music, so I keep it only for that)
- Reading ( I had to stop reading books from front to back as soon as I get them because it messes with my sleep cycle)
- God ( Praying and Bible)
- Writing (I need to do a lot more)
- Editing ( A necessary evil)
- Drawing (I need to make time for this)
- Blogging ( Sorry for letting this one slip so much, I promise I'll be better. Thank you guys for sticking with it means the world to me)
- Music ( Piano, Guitar)
- Family ( They should probably be number 2)