30 Oct 2014

Chocolate and Books

   Maddie tagged me http://wonderfulworldofmylife.blogspot.ca/

Thank you XD

    I am going to follow her lead and give more than one answer to each question.

1. Dark Chocolate (A book that covers a dark topic)
     oh dark... mua ha ah *cough* sorry. I know I mention these books all the time, but I love them.
Very dark with a great message however. Hangman's curse also pops in my head, It's by Frank Perreti and a dark book for a twelve year old





2. White Chocolate (Favorite light-hearted/humorous read)
 Anything by Jenny B Jones she is so funny, but my favorite is 'A Charmed Life' series. These books are over the top. There about a spoiled girl named Bella who moves from New York to Oklahoma when her Mother remarries.  She ends up being a modern Nancy Drew.



 3. Milk Chocolate (A book with a lot of hype that you're dying to read)
 Um mm,  Cinder and the Percy Jackson books.

4. Caramel-filled Chocolate (A book that makes you feel all gooey inside)
 Howl's Moving Castle, like super gooey tears in eyes. Lord of the Rings
Sherlock series, and anything by Donita k Paul.

5. Wafer-less Kit Kat (A book that has surprised you)
 Kestrel's Midnight Song by J.R Parker, and Oryus by Craig Gordan, Oryus is amazing. The Hood Trilogy by Stephen R Lawhead put the original to shame.
 
6. Snickers (A book you're going nuts about)
 My mom got me some old books, and 'Partners in Crime,' by Agatha Christie is hilarious and clever love her writing.
 
7. Hot Chocolate With Mini Marshmallows (A book you turn to for a comfort read)
  The Hobbit, Chronicles of Narnia. The basics really.

 8. Box of Chocolates (A series you feel has something for everyone)
The Dragon Keeper Chronicles it inspired my first book quite a bit and has some of the best characters I have ever come across.

   I hope everyone enjoyed this.


  
  







2 comments:

  1. Awesome! Oh I forgot solitary. Definitely dark chocolate. I have to finish that series sometime.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Solitary is intense you must finish the series.

      Delete