14 Nov 2014

Question, Questions

      Okay, so during some late night rumination about my purpose in life. Brought about by way to much caffeine, I started thinking about different things I would like to do with this blog. I had always planned this blog to fixate mostly on writing, but some of my craziness has manged to slip through the cracks.While I have mostly written about whatever I felt like at the time, most of it had something writing related in it.
       Now for my problem, I suddenly have other things I want to write about besides writing. I suddenly want to do outfit posts, advice and opinion thingy s, sketch dumps, poetry and photo shoots which have already happened... sorry. I know I could start another blog for these things, but I'm lazy and I can't barely keep up with one blog. So like a mature artist I just want to throw everything together tie it with a string and call it art.
      I don't know maybe that isn't a good idea so I thought I would ask you my readers and potential stalkers, what you would like to see more or less of. I um don't know how to make one of those voting box things so your actually going to have to comment.
      I need help here guys.

7 comments:

  1. STILL DO WRITING BUT DO ALL THE THINGS BECAUSE ALL THE THINGS ARE SURELY AWESOME WHEN YOU DO THEM

    ALSO JAYNE GIF <333 AND WASH

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Deborah :D, I will most definitely keep doing the writing, and you are too sweet thank you.
      Yess Jayne and Wash, my fellow brown coat. I aim to misbehave

      Delete
    2. SHINY. I AIM TO MISBEHAVE TOO AND WE WILL BE FELLOW BROWNCOATS FOREVER <3

      Delete
  2. I think you should do what you want with your blog. If you want to put it all together, then go for it. Honestly, I like blogs that have variety. It opens the mind to more than just writing. Besides, anything that's not writing is research for writing, right? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your right, Thanks :) I just wanted to get some feedback. It's true, everything I do gets used for writing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I second the motion! (I don't think I used that term properly but whatev') I love it when people do random and cool stuff on their blogs, you get to know them better and discuss more stuff with them. (-:
    Good luck, and I look forward to more posts!
    ~Lizzy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you used the term properly. I'm glad you approve :)
      Thank you

      Delete