So it's a new year tomorrow, and I for one am stoked.
I am spending it with my family, so it should be fun. 2014 was a good year for me, full of highs, lows, and crystal clear memories that play on a skipping tract in my mind.
I officially became and adult, but I can say that I still haven't grown up. I fell in love with so many things, songs, shows, books, and dancing. Most importantly I lived, but there were some highlights that I can list so here goes.
- I finished a 50,000 word novel, my second book.
- I started Violin Lesson's and fell in love with it.
- I colored my hair
- Read the Old Testament
- Took a bunch of Photo's
- Seeing the last Tolkien Film
- I got a Job
- Went on a few Road trips
- Spending my 20th birthday at a theme park
- Entering the Rooglewood Press Contest
- Having Beta Readers, you all rock ( Maddie especially, she is the best)
- Finding myself(At least for the moment ;) )
- The many books I lost myself in
- Learning the Bohemian Rhapsody( I am now learning it on the Piano)
Happy New Years! to all you lovely people who follow this blog. I am not sure why you do, but I'm forever grateful.