31 Dec 2014

New Years Eve

I haven't posted in a month, I wouldn't blame anyone if they unfollowed me. Really, that is pretty bad, but what can I say. Life, you know how it is.
    So it's a new year tomorrow, and I for one am stoked.
I am spending it with my family, so it should be fun. 2014 was a good year for me, full of highs, lows, and crystal clear memories that play on a skipping tract in my mind.
     I officially became and adult, but I can say that I still haven't grown up. I fell in love with so many things, songs, shows, books, and dancing. Most importantly I lived, but there were some highlights that I can list so here goes.

  1. I finished a 50,000 word novel, my second book.
  2. I started Violin Lesson's and fell in love with it.
  3. I colored my hair
  4. Read the Old Testament
  5. Took a bunch of Photo's
  6. Seeing the last Tolkien Film
  7. I got a Job
  8. Went on a few Road trips
  9. Spending my 20th birthday at a theme park
  10. Entering the Rooglewood Press Contest
  11. Having Beta Readers, you all rock ( Maddie especially, she is the best)
  12. Finding myself(At least for the moment ;) )
  13. The many books I lost myself in
  14. Learning the Bohemian Rhapsody( I am now learning it on the Piano)
See nothing to crazy, but it seemed chaotic at the time. My how time flies. As for this blog I have three different tags coming up, snippets, photo's, and some thoughts I had. I will try to mix it up so it stays interesting.

Happy New Years! to all you lovely people who follow this blog. I am not sure why you do, but I'm forever grateful.
 

4 comments:

  1. I love your blog so much! Sounds like you had an amazing year!! Aw, thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, XD not kidding though you are the best.

      Delete
  2. Yay writing and music and roadtrips and Tolkien and all the things!! Sounds like you had some awesome things going on last year. :D ...It's still so weird to say "last year", and I don't know WHEN I'll get used to writing "2015". o.o

    And NATURALLY, I follow your blog because you are Skye! ^_^ I don't always remember to read all the blogs, but when I do I enjoy hearing about what's up with you! :)

    Happy New Year, darlin'! Hope 2015 will be awesome for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks Deb. I know, I don't think I will get used to writing it till next year :)
      Happy New Year to you too!

      Delete