2 Dec 2014

Peppermint Winter

Winter is here!
    It's somewhere in the freezing where I live, but I still love the snow. I'm not exaggerating my car door was frozen shut.
      I took an unplanned day off work, the other day and once it got dark. My siblings and I ran out in fresh snow. We had a snowball fight and played freeze tag with snowballs. Went sledding, made snow angels, and caught snowflakes on our tongues. I haven't done that in a while, but it was so much fun. It was like I was a kid again, I didn't think about the cold, I just had fun. I had this song stuck in my head all week seemed fitting though.
  
   Just a reminder that you can still enjoy winter.
Game face



    

8 comments:

  1. Cool song! Send some of that awesome snow down to the South West, we could really use it. XD Have fun!
    ~Lizzy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, well I hope you get snow for Christmas at least. You want some because we have plenty :D

      Delete
  2. Sadly it isn't winter on my side of the world, but you sure do sound like you're having a great time, despite the car. I wish it snowed here. Anyway, new follower to this amazing blog xx

    -M
    The Life of Little Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, too bad about no snow, but it must be nice and warm. Thanks, you have a awesome blog too. We like a lot of the same things. You have a new follower too. :D

      Delete
  3. This post made me smile. :)

    xx Nicole Rose

    ReplyDelete