9 May 2015

Beautiful People: Walter and Willaim



 So this is a blog meme posted by Cait and Sky who are brilliant and you should check out their blogs.

Today I am doing two characters, They are both very different and quite sarcastic but I hope you all enjoy. They are also from two different books, I forgot to mention that before. Oops.

First up is Walter, from my post apocalyptic novel that has been tentatively labelled 'Joyland'



1. Do you get nightmares? If so, why or what of?

I didn't use to, but...

They're usually of my parents dying or me dying.

2. What is your biggest guilty pleasure/secret shame?

Um, food, and sometimes I'm okay with being a zombie. Mostly food though.


3. Are you easily persuaded or do you need more proof?


 I don't know.

4. Do you suffer from any phobias? Does it affect your life in a big way?

I live in an abandoned city, all alone with my demons.

5. What do you consider your “Achilles heel”?
My fear of death, even though I've already died.

6. How do you handle a crisis?
 Okay...sorta

7. Do you have a temper?









Not really.

8. What are your core values and/or religious beliefs?


9. What things do you value most in life?



There isn't much left for me to value, but I value Boo. The little girl I saved.

 10. What is one major event that helped shape who you are?

Becoming one of them, becoming a zombie.


Will's turn.

1. Do you get nightmares? If so, why or what of?

If I sleep, I tend to dream of my victims.

 













 2. What is your biggest guilty pleasure/secret shame?

I enjoyed killing, it became an addiction.

 









3. Are you easily persuaded or do you need more proof?




















  I am not easy to convince of anything.

4. Do you suffer from any phobias? Does it affect your life in a big way?

Perhaps, but I will not disclose them.


5. What do you consider your “Achilles heel”

My self destructive tendencies.
  








6. How do you handle a crisis?

I would say well, but I would rather avoid them.


7. Do you have a temper?










You tell me, love.


8. What are your core values and/or religious beliefs?
 My core values, have always been rooted in family, but since I now have none. Belle has taken their place. As for religious belief I hold to nothing, but Belle has been trying to sway me.


9. What things do you value most in life?

 Things are too trivial to place value on, but I do value people, or rather one in particular.

 10. What is one major event that helped shape who you are?

Being cursed, and the first time it affected me. Is something I will never be able to forget.


Hope everyone liked this, in other news I now have 20 followers on this blog, and I am super grateful for every one of you. Thanks for reading  :D 

16 comments:

  1. Walter's first answer for #2. . . yeah, that gets personal quick. I've never met Walter but he seems cool. :) #8! XD

    I still like William better though. . . His gif for #3 is perfect. Just like, "No, I don't think you can convince me."

    20 followers! Woohoo! I don't even know how many followers I have. . . it's not much though. I like your blog design by the way. I was just thinking about the other day when I visited it. Not many people have darker colored blog designs. But I love the color.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup he is an open book. He is kind've new. :) I am glad you like him, yes he didn't really have an answer for that one.
      William is pleased. :D I like that one to, his expressions were just fitting. Very few can.
      It's nice to not write to the air anymore :)
      Thank you, I was worried about doing a darker color, because I thought people wouldn't like it.
      :)

      Delete
  2. So zombie and...is Will a vampire? He's sounds really dark and mysterious . . . it makes me want to know more about him. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup Walter is a zombie, and Will is from my Beauty & the Beast Retelling. His curse is that he turns into whatever some ones worst fear is. So he has been a lot of things, but a vampire is one of them. :)

      Delete
    2. Oooh, cool! Sort of like a boggart from Harry Potter, curse-style. Definitely interesting!

      Delete
    3. I haven't read 'Harry Potter' yet, but I will take your word for it. It is interesting to write that's for sure.

      Delete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my blog! Fun to see another post-apoc. Is the book from Walter's perspective? I love all the gifs (actually, my blog probably told you that), and the Hiddleston ones are perfect.
    Happy writing!
    RH from Wordsmithing and Worldbuilding

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for checking out mine. The character's are from two seperate stories, I guess I forgot to mention that.
      gifs are fun to use, Thank you :)

      Delete
  4. This looks so cool! I'd DEFINITELY read this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, these dark, tortured souls... Perfect gif usage, by the way! I was wondering why Walter looked so familiar, and then I realized that's Dylan O'Brien (whom I've only seen in The Maze Runner.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, apparently I love tortured souls. Thank you, yup it's Dylan O'Brien, he was great in the Maze Runner. I started watching Teen Wolf, and he is so funny in it.

      Delete
  6. Eeeee! These were so fun to read! I'm really, really liking this Walter fellow. o.o AND he's portrayed by Dylan O'Brien which is always a plus. Love that fellow! It's hilarious how much he's into food. XD But, come on, it's food! Best thing on the planet. And...and...and...he's a ZOMBIE? O_O His story sounds so fascinating.

    And poor Will baby! I just want to hug him!

    These were great, and your use of gifs just made it even better. Awesome post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay I am so glad you like him, yes Dylan O'Brien makes everything better. Yes, Walter is a lot like me, food is life. It definitely makes his story interesting,
      He could use a hug.
      Aww Thanks! :D

      Delete
  7. Finally got to read this! Fabulous. Absolutely fabulous. I quite like Walter. I think I'll keep him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! You are the first person to claim him.
      :)

      Delete