20 May 2015

William Fanart

I have this friend, a good friend, a best friend. We met when we were both in that awkward stage of becoming a teenager. We instantly bonded over our love of books and writing. We both drew, though very different styles, and we each had written the first draft of a book.
As you can imagine we became very close, and even though we have been separated by distance we have remained close, thanks to Skype and many three hour phone calls. We talk about everything from writing to alternate universe's featuring our characters. She introduced me to the world of Anime, got me hooked on K-pop, and showed me a bunch of Youtuber's. (I take it back RPG Games, are the scariest thing, I was wrong)
 Anyway, she has been there since the humble beginning's of my writing, and she also edited 'Bleeding Roses' for me, and can I say set the curve on how you should edit a friend's work.
She edited it, but in certain parts just wrote what she thought, and it was hilarious. (Her comments are in Grey)
 

     "Belle," My father yelled grabbing at my skirts. "You've come to save me from the beast." He shook as he look at the man before him. I took hold of his hand trying to console him. I had never seen him so crazed.(“Thanks a lot, Dad. Giving away my name. THANKS”)
 -


      Fingers with long nails, traced my arm and neck. (UM????)(creepy BUT GOOD)



-
4
      "Red suits you."
      I stared openly at my host, grimacing at his distasteful words.(I can picture her face. I just made this face when I read what he just said, actually)
 -

    "You're dripping on the floor."Our captor observed in a dry tone. " Very rude of you."(there is it. What a gentleman)

 -

       She grabbed my arm and studied the clotting wounds. "They look far worse than they are." Her  tone  was neither reassuring  or consoling. She covered the wounds with her hands. "I'm going to heal them with magic." She  wasn't asking for permission.(lol okay then, creepy old lady)
-


 
He snapped his fingers and a scone appeared in his hand, he took a bite and spat it, "Ash, it's ash!" (‘AAAAAY YEAH vampires and ashy tasting food!)
-
  
She held me tighter crushing my stomach, She stroked my face and spoke into my hair. "Fret not Belle, I am merely coaxing him from his cave."(I’m uh. What the heck again. Verda what the heck. I thought weird touching people was William’s thing)
 -



His eyes flicked to Verda than back to me. "Merely a precaution(period) the road can be treacherous." (William what the heck, if you love her, you can’t let her go if you suspect Verda)



Kill the wench(period) It won't bring you peace." He looked at me with a critical eye, "She is just the help(comma) after all." (#William is a terrible liar)


She made me feel better about everything. I sent her this song yesterday, because we had been discussing William. It is one of the one's I write to.

   
She sent me fan art, my first ever fan art, guys. I love it to pieces.
 It's William too, so it's that much better, and it's inspired by the song. :D

 Here is a link to her devinart, http://junoro.deviantart.com/

16 comments:

  1. That is so cool! The pictures are awesome. :D Fanart is the best.

    I made a face when I read that part too!

    I love getting edits from friends. They edit and make funny comments. :) I think I always value their edits most because I know that what they're saying is true and genuine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She does awesome art, yes it is.
      I love how both of you made the face. :)
      Me too, it makes it less tedious, and she is always honest with me.

      Delete
  2. Oh wow, she sounds like such a good and fun friend! Friends like that are the best. ^_^

    AND DAT PICTURE. GORGEOUS. I can't even draw a proper stickman so I'm always in awe at artists. XD That's so good!

    Also, it was awesome getting a peek into your story.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is, I truly don't deserve her.
      I know right, it is so pretty. AWW, I bet you stick man are great. I am in awe of her art,she does comics and stuff.
      Thank you, I would love for you to read it sometime.
      :)

      Delete
  3. You summed up perfectly why best friends are brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you!
    :) They are indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, best friends are the BEST!! I know I love mine. ^.^ And ooo, Youtubers? *ears perk up* Gaaaaaaming Youtubers~? Which ones? *waits expectantly*

    Oh, also, I almost forgot (LOL): I tagged you! http://rachelssecretscribblings.blogspot.ca/2015/05/favorite-screen-characters-tag.html It's about tv characters, if you're interested. ^.^ No pressure at all! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are, ummm if you don't mind a lot of swearing and I mean a lot. I love Cryoatic and occasionally PewDiPie. The swearing doesn't bother me because I have two brother's and when they game they are the exact same. She showed me Cry plays Witch House and told me it was scary, I was all like no it isn't. I was wrong, very wrong. :)
    Thanks for the tag, I actually just did this tag I will post the link on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I don't mind swearing. My faves are Markiplier (he does a lot of horror games, but also a lot of funny stuff, and he has a deep, gorgeous voice), and Game Grumps (the do random stuff and they're quite funny). ^.^

      Ok! Sounds good. ;D

      Delete
    2. Oh good, I have watched a few of Markiplier, he is funny. The Horror one are usually the best to watch. Cryaotic has a stellar voice, the cool thing about him is nobody knows what he looks like. So all you hear is his voice.

      Delete
    3. Yeah, I think I watched a video that Mark and Cry collab'd on; Ostrich Island, or something. And they were tipsy. So it was quite funny. XD I'll have to check out more of Cry; I did so like his voice. ^.^

      Delete
    4. I watched a bit of that one, it was very funny. You should, he is hilarious. Ib and Witch House are good ones. :)

      Delete
  7. AWWW. Your friend is EPIC. I love it when friends leave helpful and hilarious comments...it just always makes my heart all warm and goopy when this happens. They like get it. AJFDKLSA SO MANY FEELS. Ahem. Hang onto this friend, Skye. ;-)

    Also incredible art. I AM IN AMAZEMENT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is, I am definitely keeping her. I just hope she will do the same.
      She is very talented. :)

      Delete
  8. Writer friends who give you editing help are the GREATEST. I have yet to find mine. :-P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are, I would love to edit your work and give you feedback. :) If you wanted it.

      Delete