12 Jun 2015

Beautiful People #10 Parental Edition





So it's time for another Beautiful People, which is a meme hosted by Sky and Cait. I got all excited for the Parental edition until I realized that a majority of my characters have dead parents, or no parents...

Excuse me for being a horrible person.

Anyway I decided to use Walter my sarcastic zombie from a novel I am working on called 'Joyland' title is subject to change.


1. Do you know both your biological parents? Why/why not?

 I knew them.

2. Have you inherited any physical resemblances from your parents?

 I favor my mom, and I share my dad's sense of humor.

3. What’s Your parental figure(s) dress style? Add pictures if you like!
Old and copish

 4. Do you share any personality traits with their parental figures? And which do you take after most?

 I'm gonna go with mom.
5. Do you get on with your parental figure(s) or do you clash?
We don't always get each other, but we don't fight much.
 
 6. If  you had to describe your parental figure(s) in one word, what would it be?
 Dead.


7. How has your parental figure(s) helped you most in your life?

Just being there.


8. What was their biggest fight with their parental figure(s)?
Don't remember.

9. Tracing back the family tree, what nationalities are in your ancestry?

No clue.

10. What’s their favourite memory with your parental figure(s)?

Any one where they are alive.

18 comments:

  1. OUCH. Number 6. D': Excuse me while I inwardly collapse into a puddle of sad feels.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel like a terrible person for doing that to him. Yet at the same time I feel happy as an author for causing feels.

      Delete
    2. I know the feeling, lol. We writers are a strange bunch!

      Delete
    3. I was hoping I wasn't the only one. We are :)

      Delete
  2. Is it bad that at number 6 I started laughing really hard? Poor guy, and the gif you chose is really sad, but oh my goodness I wasn't expecting just "DEAD"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No I laughed when I wrote it actually, dark humor my friend. Very dark. :)

      Delete
  3. I was not expecting to come over here and have my heart broken! THANKS.

    (But no, really. This was the best.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops my bad. :) I am an evil author.

      Delete
  4. Naww. This was sad but hey, Dylan O'brien's face made me pretty happy :)

    -M
    The Life of Little Me

    ReplyDelete
  5. OKAY THIS WAS A LITTLE CRUEL. I'm tearing up here. :'( And also flailed a lot because Stiles is like my favourite thing ever (and definitely the best thing in Teen Wolf) BUT WAH. Sadness when parents are not around. *pats Walter on the shoulder*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. O.O Coming from you that scares me, Cait the self proclaimed Vulcan has been moved by one of my characters. :D
      Stiles is the sole reason I started watching Teen Wolf, he so funny. Yes his life is a tragedy.

      Delete
    2. Stiles is the only reason I watch Teen Wolf, MWAHAHA. Okay. I love most of the characters (I adore Lydia and later, Malia) but STILES. HE IS SO CUTE AND SARCASTIC.

      Delete
    3. Lydia is pretty funny, I am not very far into the first season, but I like her. Stiles though he is just awesome XD.

      Delete
  6. This sounds really cool and sad, and I love how you used gifs to illustrate all the answers! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. #6 and #10 :'( That makes me sad.

    I really like his sense of humor though. . . that you know, he got from his dad. And the gif for #4 is perfect! I know nothing about this his story, but it sounds great already!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww sorry, I am a terrible person to my characters. He is so fun to write. I loved that gif, he he.
      His is a tragic story.

      Delete