6 Jul 2015

Beautiful People: July Edition

Once again it is time for Beautiful People

Hosted by the lovely Cait@ Paper Fury and Sky@ FurtherupFurtherin

I will once again be using Walter my Zombie boy.
Insert snarky comment here.


 Did you miss me.

1. What’s your favourite ice cream flavour?

It used to be good old Rocky Road now it's more Blood&Guts

2. Your getting ready for a night out. Where are you going? What are you wearing? Who will you be with?


It's going to be me, my gun, and a whole lot of zombie bodies.

 3. Look at your feet. Describe what you see there. Do you wear dress shoes, gym shoes, 
 or none at all? Are you in socks that are ratty and full of holes? What do they consider comfortable and what do they consider agony?

Ratty, Black Converse. 

4. Do you have any birthmark or scars? Where are they and how did you get them?
 I have a nasty scar on the side of my head, from my attempt to not get eaten alive. I keep it covered in dry blood and dirt so that the other zombies don't suspect me.


 5. What kind of music do you listen to? Does it change depending on your mood or is it always consistent? (Feel free to share samples!)
 For irony's sake I listen to 'Boulevard of Broken Dreams' by Green Day

6. Do they have any musical talent? Play an instrument? How’s their singing voice?

Ha well.. it's something

7. What kind of book would I catch you reading?


Catch me, as if it's a crime, I like a good mystery helps pass the hours.

8. How would you spend your summers (or their holidays)?



... 

9. It’s Saturday at noon. What are you doing? Give details. Ex. If you're eating breakfast, what's on the menu? Are you hiking, shopping, lazing around?


I would be hunting and scouting.

10. Is there anything your character wants to be free of?


Life, my living hell.

10 comments:

  1. "It used to be good old Rocky Road now it's more Blood&Guts."
    Oh my word, STAHP.

    This boy! Whenever you do a post about him I want to both laugh AND cry. It's a very confusing feeling! Shame on you for playing with my emotions. :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He he I thought that was clever.

      That's perfect, I have mixed emotions about him as well.
      I am an author it's unavoidable.
      XD

      Delete
  2. Ooh! This sounds fascinating! I think my characters would be envious of how cool your characters are and start pestering me to make them cooler if they knew about this... Oops, too late, they already found out...XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I haven't read anything by you, but I'm sure your character's are cool. :) I'll tell you a secret Walter is a dork. He tries to play it cool though. :)

      Delete
  3. That first one! XD That ones hilarious! Which might sound kind of morbid, but I hear him saying it so nonchalantly.

    All of his answers are great. I can hear the tone of his voice and he just comes out so well in these answers. And I love the gifs too, especially the one for #6.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He does say it very nonchalantly :)
      Thank you, I am always worried that all my character's will sound like slightly altered versions of myself.

      Delete
  4. Walter sounds like a really interesting and complex character! I love his sarcastic answers. Also love how you use gifs along with your answers. It's fun to *see* his reactions to your questions. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, he really is a conflicted little soul. I find it more fun to write it that way as well. :D

      Delete
  5. Walter the zombie, I'm liking this! And his snarky attitude, lol! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He he thanks, he basically breathes snark.
      :D

      Delete