9 Jul 2015

Sisterhood Award

The super sweet and incredibly gifted Tracey Dyck tagged me for this award. Check out her blog you won't regret it.





Questions

 Can I say Tracey, that I loved your questions.

1. What book world would you want to live in?

There are so, so, so many, but Ingary which is from 'Howl's Moving Castle'. I just love it, has a portal back to our world so that's a plus.

2. Favorite flower

I am actually allergic to flowers (pollen) but I am fond of lilies.

3. Name a friend who is like a sister to you, and if you like share a memory

My best friend Krystal, who's house I am staying at right now. Playing Zelda together for nine hours straight, her on her DS and me on the Wii, and then both screaming and dancing when I beat Ganon.

4. Dream ride? (Could have wheels, wings, or legs.)

A dragon, one like this guy.

5.Favorite book character you've met recently?

James Mycroft from 'Every Breath' by Ellie Marney. He is everything I have ever wanted in a character. He is funny, rude, and brilliant. A young Sherlock Holmes that I promptly fell in love with.
I shall post a review soon.

6. What song is playing in your head right now?

Shut up and Dance- Walk the Moon

7. Favorite historical time period?

The 50's I have  'Happy Days' to blame for that. Fonzie is awesome.

7.Would you prefer to live in a hobbit hole or Rivendell?
As much as I love elves, I am a hobbit at heart and in my opinion nothing beats a Hobbit Hole.

8. Describe your everyday makeup, if you wear any.

Basically some foundation and eyeliner and mascara, I recently got into liquid eyeliner but it has been a challenge. I have no problem forgoing makeup though, I am happy in my skin.

9. Favorite ice cream flavor?

Ben and Jerry's Half Baked

it's got cookie dough and hunks of brownie.

I am on vacation and I barely have time to post, so I'm not going to tag anyone this time. I don't have time to think of questions and everything. If you want to do the tag feel free, and just use Tracey's questions because their great.



2 comments:

  1. Ahh, sorry I didn't get to commenting sooner! But yay, you did the tag! :D (And oh goodness, you're so sweet.)
    I want to read Howl's Moving Castle so badly. I keep hearing good things about it. Really need to request it at my library or order it online or SOMETHING so I can partake of this magical story.
    Girl, can I just say--I LIKE your ride! I want Toothless too. ^_^
    Speaking of the 50's, someday I'm going to buy a 50's style polka dot dress because they're so adorable. *nods*
    Hobbit holes... *sighs dreamily* So warm and cozy and bookish.
    Normally that ice cream description would make me hungry, but I literally just ATE ice cream and am feeling so stuffed. XD
    Have fun on vacation (if you're still on it)! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem, :) and Thank you.
      You should read it, a magical and whimsical read. I adore all three books in the series.
      He is just so cute.
      Omigosh, that is awesome.
      Still on vacation, and having tons of fun.
      XD

      Delete