4 Jul 2015

Tookish Tag

Deb tagged me for this, and I have to say it's one of the coolest tags I have come across. You can check out her blog here

RULES

Link back to the blogger who nominated you

Answer questions

Tag other TolkienKnights


1. How were you first introduced to LotR/TH and was it love at first sight/read?


My Dad read the Hobbit to me when I was little, then I read the trilogy myself.
I loved it to the point of obsession.

2. If you could meet the actors who portray the characters in the movies, would you?

Yes, oh my goodness. YES!

3. What is your favorite credit song from LotR/TH?


I think this one but I cried after listening to 'The Last Goodbye'


4. The Lord of the Rings or The Hobbit – which is your favorite?  *evil laugh*  (And no, you don’t actually have to decide.  I’m merciful like that. *magnanimous smile*)

 Bookwise, I would have to say 'The Hobbit'.

Movies, I would go with LOTR

5. Who is your favorite all-around character?


Sam, he is my favorite. I really relate to him, and he is just amazing. He risks everything for Frodo, and in my opinion is the true hero of the story. Good old Sam.
6. What is your opinion on Boromir?

He was a good man, a skilled fighter, and a great brother. He was human, and relatable he was tempted and lost the fight I don't know anybody who hasn't experienced that in their life at least once.

  7. How many times have you watched the movies/read the books?

I can't even fathom, how many times I have watched the movies. I can quote them word for word, 'Lord of the Rings' anyway the Hobbit movies I have only seen three times apiece. I have read 'The Hobbit' a couple dozen time and the trilogy right through only twice.

 8. What book is your favorite?

The Hobbit, it started my interest in all things fantasy and basically inspired me to write.


9. Who is your favorite female character (other than your answer to question #5)?

Eowyn, she is a good example of a strong female character.


 10. Who is your favorite male character (other than your answer to question #5)?

Legolas, love that elf. Him, Aragorn, and Gimli make a perfect little troupe.

11. Which of the movies, in your opinion, has the best ending?

Return of the King, it was the end of an epic journey, and it was just beyond satisfying.


I tag

Ashely G

Maddie J

Rachel W

Elizabeth D



8 comments:

  1. This is definitely one of my most favorite tags that has ever crossed the blogsphere! LotR/The Hobbit = LIFE. Or...at least for me. Hehe.

    That Orlando Bloom gif is everything. XD

    I totally agree with #4. The Hobbit is my favorite of the books, but I like the LotR movies waaay more than the Hobbit ones.

    SAM. *huggles him* Love him so much! <333

    I'm basically sitting here nodding at all your answers. They're perfect. Loved reading this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Christine, yes it is a lifestyle not everybody understands this. I was going to tag you, I must have forgot. You must do it though, If you haven't already.
      :D

      Delete
  2. Oh this looks like fun. Thanks for the tag! Loved reading your answers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you have fun doing it, thanks.

      Delete
  3. LOL, that Legolas gif is highly amusing. XD
    Can you believe I haven't actually watched the LotR movies yet?? I own them--they're literally sitting on my shelf--but I haven't yet watched them because they're Blu-ray. And our ancient TV is allergic to Blu-ray. (But I think we may have figured out a way to make it work, so hopefully I'll be able to watch them soon!)
    By the way, I tagged you for the Sisterhood Award over at my blog! Only do it if you want to. :) http://traceydyck.blogspot.ca/2015/07/sisterhood-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought so too,
      I highly recommend them, and in Bluray they are epic. I hope you do enjoy them, when you get to watch them.
      Thank you
      :)

      Delete
  4. Thank you so much for tagging me! I can't wait to do this tag. I am a huge fan of LOTR. And OMG I totally cried when I heard The Last Goodbye for the first time! It can still make me tear up. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You were the first person I thought of to tag, because I remember you posting about LotR
      it is so sad.

      Delete