Link back to the blogger who nominated you
Tag other TolkienKnights
1. How were you first introduced to LotR/TH and was it love at first sight/read?
My Dad read the Hobbit to me when I was little, then I read the trilogy myself.
I loved it to the point of obsession.
2. If you could meet the actors who portray the characters in the movies, would you?
3. What is your favorite credit song from LotR/TH?
4. The Lord of the Rings or The Hobbit – which is your favorite? *evil laugh* (And no, you don’t actually have to decide. I’m merciful like that. *magnanimous smile*)
Bookwise, I would have to say 'The Hobbit'.
Movies, I would go with LOTR
5. Who is your favorite all-around character?
Sam, he is my favorite. I really relate to him, and he is just amazing. He risks everything for Frodo, and in my opinion is the true hero of the story. Good old Sam.
He was a good man, a skilled fighter, and a great brother. He was human, and relatable he was tempted and lost the fight I don't know anybody who hasn't experienced that in their life at least once.
7. How many times have you watched the movies/read the books?
I can't even fathom, how many times I have watched the movies. I can quote them word for word, 'Lord of the Rings' anyway the Hobbit movies I have only seen three times apiece. I have read 'The Hobbit' a couple dozen time and the trilogy right through only twice.
8. What book is your favorite?
The Hobbit, it started my interest in all things fantasy and basically inspired me to write.
9. Who is your favorite female character (other than your answer to question #5)?
Eowyn, she is a good example of a strong female character.
10. Who is your favorite male character (other than your answer to question #5)?
Legolas, love that elf. Him, Aragorn, and Gimli make a perfect little troupe.
Return of the King, it was the end of an epic journey, and it was just beyond satisfying.