9 Aug 2015

Beatiful People #12// Friendship Edition


I am actually doing this on time. If you have not heard of Beautiful People you can read all about it on either Cait or Sky blogs they are the host of this meme.

Since Walter has no friends to speak of and William only has Belle, who is a girlfriend rather than friend. I have decided to use Isabella and Charlie, they are my characters from a book idea I have had for quite a while. It's a fairytale book that borders on the insane.
This picture is very them, though I am sure they would both disagree.
1. How long have they known each other, and how close are they?

Charlie- Practically forever wouldn't you say Izzy.

Isabella- I was five, he was seven.

2. What’s their earliest memory of being best friends?

 Isabella- Well start off with a hard one, why don't you.

Charlie- I think it must have been, when you came over and all of my brother's were fighting in the yard. I was reading a book you marched up to me, and said that they were deplorable, and that my family had more in common with rabbits than people.

Isabella- There is like twenty of you, and you all look fairly alike.

Charlie- There is eight of us.

3. Do they fight? How long do they typically fight for?

Charlie- I wouldn't say so, we get on.

Isabella- *breathes exasperatedly* Oh, brilliant Charlie let's lie to the interested  parties.

Charlie- I was merely stating a fact.

Isabella- An untrue fact, dimwit.

Charlie- I suppose.  
 
4. Are their personalities similar or do they compliment each other?

Isabella- We are as different as two things can be.

Charlie- What she is trying to say is that I am more spontaneous and eccentric, and she is as bitter and dry as an old Hag- OWW

Isabella- I am simply logical.  

5. Who is the leader of their friendship (if anyone)?
  
Isabella- Neither of us, we are equals. That is a ridiculous question.

Charlie- *Smirk* Right. 

6. Do have any secrets from each other?

Isabella- Of course not, what rubbish friendship would that be. We tell each other everything, right Charlie.

Charlie-* Blushing Profusely* Right-O

  7. How well do they know each others quirks and habits?

Charlie- Isabella rambles on when she is nervous, and she pulls on her earlobe when she is really excited. She always has to have a book as soon as she finishes one she starts another. She lets her tea get cold before she will drink it-

Isabella- *Clears throat, looking perplexed* Umm more than enough information Charlie. I am not even sure I pay that much attention to your habits.

Charlie- * Turning an embarassing shade of purple* Sorry.

Isabella- Don't apologize stupid, I feel bad. You hold your emotions in, but they tend to show on your face, you rhyme well, whenever. Whenever you feel like it I suppose.

 8. What kind of things do they like to do together?

Charlie- A bit of everything, really.

Isabella- Basically. 

9. Describe each character’s fashion style (use pictures if you’d like!) How are their styles different/similar?

Isabella- Right, so Charlie is Hatter, and therefore is expected to be dashing slapdash in his style, yet still elegant somehow, and it usually ends up looking something like this.



 Charlie- Isabella doesn't care much for style, and lives in patchwork clothing, it suits her.




 
10. How would their lives be different without each other?

Isabella- I for one would be incredibly lonely, I don't usually make friends

Charlie- Unthinkably dull

20 comments:

  1. This was spectacular. I love how different they are, I think they make QUITE the team. XD Their answers had me giggling all the way through.

    You come up with just the best characters!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I am glad you like them. I have been keeping them to myself for so long.
      Really, Oh my goodness that made my day.
      Your the best.

      Delete
  2. Aww I love their dynamic! I can't wait to see more of these two! And everyone else! like the unicorn! And the vampire, of course!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Joss. they are all so fun to write.
      Yes, you will see more of Peter soon. He is fighting William for top spot.

      Delete
  3. You introduced who you were interviewing and I got so excited. I was like, "Oh! Oh, I remember these two! I want to know more."

    This whole post made me smile. I'd say it made my day. but it's like 1:30 AM. So is that day or night? I'm undecided. . .

    I love how they interact with each other. There's such familiarity there; I can tell they've known each other for a while. Also, I love how their individual personalities come out in their answers. I can just hear them talking and see their facial expressions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness you got excited about my characters, writing goal made.
      :D That is a tricky one, I am not sure. Your comment made mine so...
      Good they have chemistry, I was worried this one was going to be a bit rubbish. Thanks for calming my anxiety, and I am so glad you like them.

      Delete
  4. Oh these are adorable! I like them lots. Can I ship them? ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :D
      Yes, yes you can. I ship them.

      Delete
  5. Wait so Charlie is the Hatter? THIS IS AN ALICE IN WONDERLAND RETELLING? That is TOO FAB. I love their banter here!

    Thank you for dropping by The Devil Orders Takeout!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, he is. It's not a full on retelling, but elements of a lot of fairy tales come into play.
      Thank you :)

      Delete
  6. "There is like, twenty of you and you all look fairly alike."
    "There are eight of us."
    XD

    I love their banter. And am I wrong in assuming that Charlie likes Isabella? A lot? *wiggles eyebrows* Their personalities really compliment each other and their interactions are hilarious. I would love to read more about them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, they are so fun to write. You assume correctly, * whispers* He may in fact be completely smitten.
      I'm glad you like them :D

      Delete
  7. Aww, they're both quite cute! I like how they're so completely different from each other. That's awesome, it makes them really go together well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, well you know what they say about opposites attracting and all that.

      Delete
  8. They seem quite interesting, and am I right in guessing that it's an Alice in Wonderland retelling? If so, you said Charlie is Hatter (like the Mad Hatter, I'm assuming), what's Isabella? Is she Alice or the White Queen?

    Thanks for stopping by Writing on a Vintage Typewriter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has elements from Alice in Wonderland, Charlie comes from a long line of Hatters. His father was the original Mad Hatter. Isabella is the main character of the story and she isn't descendant of any well known fairytale character. The story is focused around her finding a story to be part of. It's a fantastical mess of a book so far, but I am having fun slapping it together.

      Delete
  9. Sounds neat, Skye!
    I like their interaction. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, they are so fun, and way to comfortable.

      Delete
  10. Haha it's so cute how one exaggerates and the other brings him/her down to earth. XD I love their pictures and their names. ^ ^ They sound really cute!

    storitorigrace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Their relationship in a nutshell, thank you. They are disgustingly cute :)

      Delete