8 Sep 2015

Beautiful People #13 Isabella and Charlie



It's that time again. For those of you who don't know Beautiful People is a link up hosted by Cait@Paper Fury and Sky
They have all the information you need on their sites.
So it has been decided that Charlie should be the subject of this months bout of questions, but you can't have Charlie without Isabella it's just wrong.





1. They’re in a crisis: who would they really like to see right now?

 *Glance exchanged*

 Isabella- Each other of course.

Charlie- It isn't even a question.

2. Are they easy to get along with?

Charlie- We aren't horrid company, but as for easy...

Isabella- No, I find most people exhausting.

Charlie- You are rather like a hermit.

Isabella- Why, because I dislike people.  

Charlie- Precisely.

  3. Who was the last person they had a deep conversation with? 

Isabella- This is going to get old fast, but it was you. I mean who else, we've just established that I hate people.

Charlie- Ditto for me, also it's nice to know that I don't count as people.


  4. They’re in the middle of a huge crowd of people: how do they feel?

Charlie- Fine.

Isabella-Aggravated. 

5. Do they believe in luck or miracles?

Isabella- I could be persuaded if I saw one or some such rubbish, but not really.

Charlie- Yes, you could even say that luck is my-

Isabella- *Hand over Charlie's mouth* No, just no.

Charlie- I was only saying.

Isabella - you were only saying nothing, your middle name is 'Hamish' or some rot.

6. Do they like and get along with their neighbours? 

Charlie- Well Isabella is my neighbor, that's how we met, so I guess you could say extremely so.

Isabella- *shaking head firmly* Have you seen his family.

Charlie- Their not so bad as families goes.

Isabella- There are like fifteen brothers who all have different mothers, who none of them live there. So their I'm going to say 'balderdash' Father is all they have to take care of them, and he is too busy coordinating his outfits with the furniture and throwing lavish parties, like his name is Gatsby to pay any attention. Did I miss anything.



Charlie- Could be worse

Isabella- I don't see how, he is quite useless.

Charlie- *smirking*  I could have your mother.

*Sullen Silence*

7. If they could travel anywhere in the world, where would they go?

Isabella- Just Away, doesn't quite matter where.

Charlie- I would most likely just tag along with her.

8. How do they feel about their body?

Isabella- Fine, I guess I mean I would like to be taller, so I didn't have to stand on the cupboard to reach things.

Charlie- *Laughing*

Isabella- Shut up will ya, you're all arms and legs.


9. What is the cruellest thing someone has ever said to them? How did they react?

Charlie- It was probably something you said this morning before breakfast.

Isabella- You know better than to talk to me before I have eaten.


10. What’s the kindest thing someone has ever said to them? How did they react?

  Isabella- You said that my freckles made me look spotty, and that spotty things are your favorite. I think it was a compliment.

Charlie- Quite right.


 

18 comments:

  1. oh my gosh, the one about Isabella wanting to be taller and Charlie being snarky without actually saying anything...that is literally my life. My best friend is 6ft1in and lords it above me (literally) for all it's worth. Silly boy. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you can relate, me too by the way. so short with usually tall friends.
      Ha, none of my friends are quite that tall, wow.

      Delete
  2. I love the banter back and forth between these two! It's priceless. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, they have such a funny relationship.

      Delete
  3. YOU CHARACTERS. I was grinning and snickering through this whole thing. I can't with these two.

    Charlie's father sounds fascinating and quiiiite the character. Now I want to learn more about him! And this story in general. From these little tidbits it sounds amazing and completely unique.

    #9 had me choking with laughter, and then I totally lost it with the last question. "You said that my freckles made me look spotty, and that spotty things are your favorite. I think it was a compliment." *DIES*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omigoodness, thanks. You always make me feel so good about my kooky characters.
      He is, such a drama queen. Thanks again, you are so sweet.
      That one is taken from my real life, I am an absolute beast without food.
      That one was fun to write.
      :D

      Delete
  4. This is the best! They are so awesome together. I can so see the friendship turning to some slow burn romance here. It's just-- so wonderful! I can't stop grinning.

    I like the pics and sayings too.

    #9 and #5 were the best! Though then there was #6, okay I rather liked that one too. His family sounds insane! I mean, I know why. . . sort of. But still. How does somebody grow up like that? Is that why he has Isie and would tag along if she left?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, also I tagged you for the Authorly Bucket List! It's loads of fun. :D

      http://ashleyg-inserttitlehere.blogspot.com/2015/09/authorly-bucket-list.html

      Delete
    2. Thank you, you have no idea how much these kinds of comments keep me writing. They are like fuel.
      It is definitely one of those.
      I love writing their banter. It's like a fictional,crazy and skewed version of my own family. One grows up rather strange I would imagine. Most definitely, Charlie doesn't quite get on with his family, and He would follow Isie to the moon basically.
      Thanks for the tag, it might take me awhile to do it, but I will.
      :D

      Delete
  5. Oh my goodness!! I love them. I love how they argue back and forth, but they're also quite tender towards each other....That quote about the "you and me and not us and almosts" fit the mood perfectly. Ack! They're just so cute!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maddie! I have such a hard time writing romance, but these two just flow somehow
      That quote gives me * feels*

      Delete
  6. Okay, take two on the comment (my computer is being weird and posting gibberish)
    That sounds like quite the family! I have a lot of siblings, but we're more loud than strange. I love the pictures so much :)
    And I second the cute^^even though your characters don't sound like they'd appreciate that much. I just thought the whole thing was funny and adorable, and I was sad to see the questions run out. Good job!

    Here's my BP link if you want to check it out:http://rlhendrian.blogspot.com/2015/09/beautiful-people-september-edition-meet.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem, this has happened to me. :D
      Ha ha, me too. Most definitely more loud. Thanks!
      Thank you so much, I love the positive feedback from these two.
      I shall check yours out :D

      Delete
  7. They are officially on my list of OTP's. *scribbles Isabella and Charlie in OTP Book* Their banter.... *squeals* Did you intend for this line, "your middle name is 'Hamish' or some rot," to be a Sherlock reference? If so, well done! If not, then... *whispers* Watch Sherlock and you shall understand. XD I absolutely love Isabella. I can relate so, so much and I don't even know her story much yet! "Shut up will ya, you're all arms and legs." That line was on point. I'm the shortest out of all of my friends and *sighs* the struggles.They are officially on my list of OTP's. *scribbles Isabella and Charlie in OTP Book* Their banter.... *squeals* Did you intend for this line, "your middle name is 'Hamish' or some rot," to be a Sherlock reference? If so, well done! If not, then... *whispers* Watch Sherlock and you shall understand. XD I absolutely love Isabella. I can relate so, so much and I don't even know her story much yet! "Shut up will ya, you're all arms and legs." That line was on point. I'm the shortest out of all of my friends and *sighs* the struggles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry... my computer is having a meltdown. My comment copied itself... -_-

      Delete
    2. This made me soooo happy, I started like squealing or something. They make your OTP book, eeepppp.
      Yess, yes it is. So glad you caught that. I adore Sherlock. I'm glad I have been taking a lot from myself for her and twisting it to suit the story, I am that short friend too. :D
      No worries, computers do that.

      Delete
  8. These two are hilarious. XD THAT LAST ANSWER ABOUT FRECKLES, MY WORD. And #9 too--Isabella is not a morning person, apparently.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! XD Yes her freckles, Charlie is so odd.
      No she is not. :D

      Delete