It's that time again. For those of you who don't know Beautiful People is a link up hosted by Cait@Paper Fury and Sky
They have all the information you need on their sites.
So it has been decided that Charlie should be the subject of this months bout of questions, but you can't have Charlie without Isabella it's just wrong.
1. They’re in a crisis: who would they really like to see right now?
Isabella- Each other of course.
Charlie- It isn't even a question.
2. Are they easy to get along with?
Charlie- We aren't horrid company, but as for easy...
Isabella- No, I find most people exhausting.
Charlie- You are rather like a hermit.
Isabella- Why, because I dislike people.
3. Who was the last person they had a deep conversation with?
Isabella- This is going to get old fast, but it was you. I mean who else, we've just established that I hate people.
Charlie- Ditto for me, also it's nice to know that I don't count as people.
4. They’re in the middle of a huge crowd of people: how do they feel?
5. Do they believe in luck or miracles?
Isabella- I could be persuaded if I saw one or some such rubbish, but not really.
Charlie- Yes, you could even say that luck is my-
Isabella- *Hand over Charlie's mouth* No, just no.
Charlie- I was only saying.
Isabella - you were only saying nothing, your middle name is 'Hamish' or some rot.
6. Do they like and get along with their neighbours?
Charlie- Well Isabella is my neighbor, that's how we met, so I guess you could say extremely so.
Isabella- *shaking head firmly* Have you seen his family.
Charlie- Their not so bad as families goes.
Isabella- There are like fifteen brothers who all have different mothers, who none of them live there. So their I'm going to say 'balderdash' Father is all they have to take care of them, and he is too busy coordinating his outfits with the furniture and throwing lavish parties, like his name is Gatsby to pay any attention. Did I miss anything.
Charlie- Could be worse
Isabella- I don't see how, he is quite useless.
Charlie- *smirking* I could have your mother.
7. If they could travel anywhere in the world, where would they go?
Isabella- Just Away, doesn't quite matter where.
Charlie- I would most likely just tag along with her.
8. How do they feel about their body?
Isabella- Fine, I guess I mean I would like to be taller, so I didn't have to stand on the cupboard to reach things.
Isabella- Shut up will ya, you're all arms and legs.
9. What is the cruellest thing someone has ever said to them? How did they react?
Charlie- It was probably something you said this morning before breakfast.
Isabella- You know better than to talk to me before I have eaten.
10. What’s the kindest thing someone has ever said to them? How did they react?
Isabella- You said that my freckles made me look spotty, and that spotty things are your favorite. I think it was a compliment.
Charlie- Quite right.