I finally moved, my family stayed with me for two weeks so it didn't really sink in at first.
I am really close to them all so saying goodbye was really hard. Harder than I expected it to be, and I have basically been an emotional wreck the past month, especially on Thanksgiving.
I have been writing a solid 500 words a day though so, that's something.
I have also been having tons of fun with my best friend, basically Netflix marathons and binge eating which leads to the purpose of this post.
Perks of Living with Your Best Friend
1. They throw chocolate at you when you're sad, (maybe this is just my friend, but she whips it. Chocolate can hurt)
2. Someone to laugh with about your life ( especially when you're both twenty one and jobless losers)
3. Every night is a slumber party ( we are like actual twelve year olds, we have been watching old 90's shows like Goosebumps and Are You Afraid of the Dark, and eating bags of Halloween candy)
4. Constant Video Game Buddy ( Zelda, Halo, and Mine craft in other words we are never bored)
5. Someone who is up for anything, ( I wanted to go on the shed roof, to get pictures. She was like, "Kay" and let me stand on her shoulders. We're both short)
6. Someone to get scared over stupid things with ( dumb shows, the dark, our futures)
7. Intense late night conversations ( that we both forget the next morning)
9. Having someone to be antisocial with (We both hate people and doing things, normal things like driving)
10. Just having someone who always has your back (Even when your wrong)
11. Someone who won't judge you ( No matter how much you eat)
So ya, that about sums it up, and sorry about the gif storm. I am just finishing up the last season of 'Boy Meets World' and I was feeling nostalgic.