she is one of the sweetest bloggers I know.
This is a tag, and there is rules and such, but since it's two in the morning. I'm going to ignore all that, "Hang the code, and hang the rules-"sorry, I haven't gotten an adequate sleep in about a month, and caffeine seems to be my lifeblood.
I for some reason decided that making ginger bread cookies, and editing 'Kiss My Eyes,' were good tasks to try to complete right now. This blog post was another.
1. What is your favorite Christmas treat?
Sugar cookies, we make them every year, and everyone gets their own plate to decorate and eat.
2. Are there any special traditions that your family has to celebrate Christmas?
We're a rather nontraditional family. My way of saying, not really.
3. How do you normally celebrate Christmas?
My siblings wake the family up at an obscene hour, and the sensible ones take a long time to roll out of bed. We only open presents when everyone is gathered around. After that we eat, play, and watch Christmas movies. We usually all go sledding sometime in the afternoon. Then for dinner we eat a big turkey dinner, and my Dad reads the Nativity Story.
4. Do you enjoy getting presents for your friends and family? Do you buy your gifts or go the homemade route?
I do enjoy Christmas shopping, and finding that perfect gift for everyone. I don't really have any knack making gifts, but I usually end up making one or two.
5. Is it cold where you live? Have you ever had a white Christmas?
6. What's on your Christmas list this year?
Books, and maybe some comfy clothing articles, like wool socks.
7. What's your favorite Christmas music?
The 'Let it Snow' album by Relient K.
Any Christmas song by Owl city, especially Peppermint Winter.
8. What is your favorite Christmas Memory?
It's funny when you try to think of one, and your brain is like, no.
9. What does your Christmas tree look like?
10.What are you reading in December?( Anything Festive)
I just finished, 'Six of Crows', which was amazing, and I am starting on, 'A Court of Thorns and Roses' so not really.
11. What famous Christmas character do you most identify with?(Scrooge,Elf,Tiny Tim,The Grinch, Santa, etc.)
As much as I personally love The Grinch.
Merry Christmas, everyone!