I am so late with this, but better than never. My computer is still dead, and the one I'm using isn't always available. So I'm doing what I can
So once again it's time for Beautiful People hosted by the lovely Cait and Sky
When I read the questions I knew this one was going to be for Walter. My sarcastic, sixteen year old zombie.
1. What first inspired this character? Is there a person/actor you based them off?
Yes, Walter is based off of Dylan O'Brien, more specifically Stiles Stilinski
2. Describe your daily routine?
Running, shooting, and dancing, not necessarily in that order.
3.What clique would you fit into?
I dunno, the geeks and freaks.
4.Write a list of things you merely tolerate. Ex: certain people, foods, circumstances in their lives…
3. My intense hunger for raw meat
4. Zombies, I don't really tolerate them. I shoot them so...
How do you react in awkward silences?
My whole life has become an awkward silence.
6. Can they swim? If so, how did they learn?
Yes, I learned at the pool when I was four.
7.What is one major event that helped shape who you are?
Everyone died, everyone.
What things do you value most in life?
My humanity, people, and Oreo's
9. Do you believe in giving other people second chances? Do you have any trust issues?
I guess, and most likely though there isn't any therapist around to confirm.
10. Your having a rough
day…what things do you do to make them happy again? Is there anyone you talk/interact with to get in a better mood?
Drive fast with music blaring, guns blazing!
There is no people, but the voices...