7 May 2016

Beautiful People #17// May Edtion featuring William Blackwood


Yay! We have Beautiful People this month. I for one missed this link up immensely. Hosted by the ever awesome Cait and Sky


I haven't had William on here on a while. So I thought, might as well.

1. How often do you smile? Would you smile at a stranger? 

Most likely not.




 2. What is the cruelest thing you've ever been told? And what was your reaction?



 I don't see how it is any of your business. I have been called so many things, I'm not sure what the cruelest would be... probably ugly. Because as you can see that is grossly untrue.


3. What is the kindest thing you have ever been told? And what was your reaction?


Fine, Belle telling me she tolerated me was lovely, and my reaction was cold acceptance.






4.What is one strong memory that has stuck with you from childhood? Why is it so powerful and lasting?


 

Nothing that you need to concern yourself with.


5. What book (a real actual published book!) do you think your character would benefit from reading?

Umm, I think he should totally read the Twelve Step Program, he drinks way too much.



 6.Have you ever been seriously injured? How severely? How did you react?

This is an odd question, and I can't really answer it properly, since the curse I have been severely injured on many occasions. Some were self inflicted, in short, yes.


7.Do you like and get along with your neighbors?

 I have none, I tend to scare them off.

 
8.On a scale from 1 to 10 (1 being easy and 10 being difficult) how easy are you to get along with?

I would think, I am a very agreeable person.

(Belle) He is incorrigible an 11!

Thank you for you unwanted input darling.

9. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would  you go?

Away.


10.Who was the last person they held hands with?

A good question, I believe it was a fair haired maiden.











(Belle) *snort* Please, we haven't left the castle in a week. 

\Sit down, I was teasing, it was Belle of course


  
( Belle) You're never funny

You would look lovely as a blonde.


 


 

16 comments:

  1. Omg, I think I love William a lot now...(I mean, the fact that his face is Tom Hiddlestone's MIGHT BE HELPING XD) But he sounds very 1000% done with you questioning him. XD AND HE ALSO SEEMS VERY FABULOUS. ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That makes me so happy! I am sure most of it is Tom Hiddleston, who couldn't love him? He is :D,, which is why I do it. That's true too, he has a flair for dramatics.

      Delete
  2. WILLIAM BP POST. *flails and squeals*

    Oh man, the amount of snark. He's so bad. XD Somehow he's both hilarious and pitiful. Like HOW.

    His answer to #2. XD You are most /definitely/ not ugly, William. I loved Belle butting in on #8. And then the whole conversation in the last answer. GAH. I just love your characters and the BP posts you do!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D I'm glad your excited!

      Snark is his middle name, I'm not sure how he does it, but it's very frustrating.

      No need to boost his confidence ;)
      I have missed writing their banter. Thank you so much! I enjoy yours too!

      Delete
  3. I saw this was a William post and I was grinning and *internal screaming* and YESSSS!

    Ahem, I so love his answers! He's just so William. And Belle rating him an 11. XD Yeah. And of course he thinks he's beautiful. And never smiles and GOSH! I love this post. And the gifs. I like how Belle interjects here and there too. I miss these two muchly.

    Awesome post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's reaction I want, :D that makes me so happy! Your like his biggest fan.

      He is just so...

      Definitely an 11, he is so vain. I'm glad you liked it and missed them.
      I have been writing more in their story so you will hopefully see more of them soon.

      Thanks! <3

      Delete
    2. You have been writing their story!? *cheers*

      I am his biggest fan. When your book is published, can I be the fandom team captain or something? That's a thing, right?

      Delete
    3. Yes, it's been nice getting back into their world.

      Yes, yes you can! :D

      It's totally a thing.

      Delete
  4. Yay! I love William, he is so fantastically sarcastic. :D Loved the post. I also missed having BP in April.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D I'm glad you like him and his annoying attitude.
      I always look forward to doing them, and reading other peoples too.

      Delete
  5. LOL, HE IS FANTASTIC!! And Belle sounds really cool, too.

    And yes, obviously him being ugly is GROSSLY untrue ;)


    Alexa
    thessalexa.blogspot.com
    verbosityreviews.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH MY WORD
    I AM DEAD
    THIS MAN. <33333333

    "Fine, Belle telling me she tolerated me was lovely, and my reaction was cold acceptance."

    And then his answer to where he'd go if he could go anywhere. "Away." AASLDKJFLSKFJLJ SKYE HOW ARE YOU SO AMAZING AND HOW IS WILLIAM SO AMAZING YOU ARE BOTH AWESOME

    Seriously this guys posts are some of my favorites of ever. XD Wonderfulness! Always love your BP posts! Thanks for sharing and for the snark and frankly fabulous Hiddleston gifs. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D I am so glad you liked it!

      He loves to be blunt. THANK YOU SO MUCH :D I don't even know what to say, you are so sweet.

      He is incredibly pleased to hear that. Thank you so much!!!

      Hiddleston gifs always make me smile, so I had to share.
      <3

      Delete
  7. That last part was too good! :D I enjoyed this!

    ReplyDelete