I sometimes think these are the only posts I do, that seems pretty accurate. Beautiful People is a link up hosted by the Book Dragon Cait and the jewel that is Sky
Childhood, this is actually a great one, because all you have seen of Walter so far is tragic sarcasm. It will be nice to go back to when he was a little human.
1.What are your first childhood memory?
2. What were your best and worst childhood experiences?
I wasn't very good.
3.What was your childhood home like?
4.What’s something that scared you as child?
7. If you had your childhood again, would you change anything?
8. What kind of child were you? Curious? Wild? Quiet? Devious?
All of them.
9. What was their relationship to their parents and siblings like?
Good, I mean my dad was cop so he was a little strict, but we got along.
10. What did you want to be when they grew up, and what did you actually become?
An astronaut probably, but I became a Zombie