Cait and Sky
if you don't know who they are, I recommend fixing that.
I decided that I would do Charlie, my hatter.
1. Do you want to get married and/or have children? Why or why not?
Well that is quite a ummmm. *nervous finger tapping*
I would have to find the right person.
2. What is your weapon of choice? (It doesn’t necessarily have to be a physical weapon.)
I am generally not prone to violence. So would my dazzling intellect count.
3. What’s the nicest thing you’ve done for someone else, and why did you do it?
Possibly being quiet, I tend to ramble needlessly and rhyme a lot of the time...
4. Have you ever been physically violent with someone, and what instigated it?
5. Are you a rule-follower or a rebel?
I fall somewhere between. I have a thing for not fitting labels.
6. Are you organized or messy?
Depends on the occasion.
Me- He is really organized his family is a disaster, so he tries to make up the difference.
7. What makes you feel loved, and who was the last person to make you feel that way?
Another unfortunate question. *Blushing heavily*
Me- *coughs* Isabella
What do you eat for breakfast?
Saltine crackers and tea.
9. Have you ever lost someone close to you? What happened?
Me- I will respect his refusal to comment.
10. What’s your treat of choice? (Or, if not food, how else do you reward yourself?)
Any form of pastry will do, of course with the aforementioned tea.