9 Nov 2016

An X-Files Photoshoot

I don't know if I post on here enough about it, but if you follow me on Pinterest. You probably know I am obsessed with X-Files which is an early nineties, sci-fi, drama. It is about two partners a believer and a skeptic. They solve cases involving anything strange or supernatural. It is equal parts cheesy, spooky, humorous, and dramatic. There are also some questionable fashion choices, shoulder pads, sweater vests. And Aliens did I mention Aliens!
Anyway, I fell in love with it, so I decided to do a small tribute to it, using two of my younger siblings.























8 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, your siblings are cute! I've never watched X-Files, but it sounds fun. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He he, they really are! It is also super feelsy and full of conspiracy. :D

      Delete
  2. THIS IS THE CUTEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN AND IVE NEVER EVEN SEEN THE X-FILES

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMIGOODNESS your comment, thanks Faith!

      Delete
  3. OH. MY. WORD.
    I AM LITERALLY EXPLODING FROM ALL THE CUTE. I CAN'T. YOUR SIBLINGS ARE SO PRECIOUS!!!!!

    I've never seen the X-Files but I still just love this so much! They were such good little models and actors. The one where they're standing in the field looking up seriously looks like a scene from a movie or something. And your photography! <3

    It's so sweet your family members are willing to be models. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. THANK YOU CHRISTINE!!!
    Your comment :D
    It's an oldie, but really good. If you like shows like that.
    They really are good at it, and the fact that they pose makes me so happy.
    That one is my favorite from the whole shoot, glad you liked it.<3

    Ya, they are pretty good, and they actually go along with my crazy ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So I've never seen the X-Files but I really, really want to.

    This is so awesome though. AND THEY ARE SO ADORABLE! I do rather get the 90s vibe. ;) This is so neat. And the photos are done so well. So, you know, you rock.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I highly recommend it, I mean it's not everybody's thing. I really enjoy it.

      Thank you! Those two are the little photogenic ones :D
      I'm glad I managed to the 90's vibe, I was worried no one would catch that. THANK YOU, you do too!

      Delete