20 Feb 2017

Beautiful People #22 Couples Edition

I haven't done one of these in so long. I've missed them, makes bringing a character to life so much easier.

So as always this is a link-up hosted by Cait the ever fabulous, and the too pure for this world Sky 






 Couples, love, and romance are my kryptonite, so go easy on me. I thought since he is being an arrogant cow I would bring William back, I am still plodding along with his and Belle's story. So I though this might give me a boost.

1. How and why did they meet?

God knows, um sorry I will let them answer.

Belle- It's kinda a long story, 'he' held my father hostage for the price of a daughter. All for picking a rose, and he actually didn't ask for me it was my sister-

William- Sounds bloody poetic, but that sums it up nicely.


2. What were their first impressions of each other?


William- *smirking* She was filthy and decidedly not blonde.

Belle- Disgust, annoyance, and he was a drama queen.

William - Darling, you forgot charming and devilishly handsome.

 Belle- Decidedly not.


3. How would they prove their love for each other?

*Pointed looks exchanged*

William- Well that is... I mean I think you simply putting up with me counts

Belle- Agreed

William- I am terrible at showing, umm

Belle- You did give me a library 

William- That's right



4. What would be an ideal date?

Belle- It would be nice to go somewhere other than the castle.

William- You mean places with people, dreadful.


5. Is there anything they emphatically disagree on?

Belle- *snorts*

William- Of course not! She just has her morals, she hates that I drink, certain words, and my constant attempts to demoralize her. Mostly the drinking

*takes a drink*

Belle- As you can see it bothers him so much. 


6. List 5 "food quirks"they know about each other.

William- 

. She has an  insatiable sweet tooth 
. Addicted to tea
. Likes proper meals
. Reads at the table, which isn't proper
. Is incompetent in the kitchen

Belle-

. Forgets to eat sometimes(how?)
. Prefers whiskey to everything
. Is impossible to get to eat a proper meal
. Is a better cook
. Gets frustrated by my lack of culinary knowledge 

7. What is one thing they know about each other that no one else does?

William- Despite appearances, she is fierce and one of the strongest people I know.

Belle- He isn't a monster


8. What's one thing that they kept a secret from each other?

William- Well if we're telling you it really can't be much of a secret.

Belle- Exactly

William- We tell each other everything, right dearest

Belle- Of course

*Both fidget awkwardly and avoid eye contact*

9. How would their lives be different without each other?

Belle- I would have been forced to marry some arrogant pig, who thought he was God's gift to the world. O' wait.

*glaring*

William- *Looking contrite* She doesn't mean it. Well I would be cursed, bloody depressed, but I would still have my looks.

Belle- * laughing* So humble, love.


10. Where do they see this  relationship going?

 William- It's gone or is going, I don't understand the question

Belle *twisting an elegant, gold band on her finger* Definitely gone.




 
 

 

7 comments:

  1. AGH. I'VE MISSED YOU DOING THIS. AND AAAAHHHHH. WILLIAM AND BELLE. I HAVE MISSED THESE TWO SO MUCH OH MY WORD. THIS POST MAKES ME SO HAPPY YOU HAVE NO IDEA.

    I was just grinning and laughing the WHOLE. WAY. THROUGH. Literally every single one of their answers were golden.

    "Well that is... I mean I think you simply putting up with me counts.

    Agreed."
    I CAN'T.
    But he gave her a library. TRUE LOVE.

    "You mean places with people, dreadful."
    XDDDD THE THINGS HE SAYS. I LITERALLY CAN'T WITH HIM. I just want to quote this whole thing!

    I was choking at their exchange in #8.

    Just...just...I have no words. This was the best thing ever. I'M SO HAPPY TO HAVE YOU BACK.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *pokes head back in* I just wanted to let you know I tagged you for the Life Lessons Learned from Fantasy tag: http://musingsofanelf.blogspot.com/2017/02/life-lessons-learned-from-fantasy-tag.html

      Do not feel pressured AT ALL to do it though! <3

      Delete
    2. CHRISTINE, YOUR COMMENTS! YOU ARE LITERALLY THE SWEETEST PERSON I KNOW!!!!

      I was worried no one would remember them.

      *hugs* YOU MAKE ME SO HAPPY! I'm so glad you liked their little banter.

      I can't with William either, the boar.

      I'm happy to be back.

      <3 Thanks for the tag!


      Delete
  2. I've missed you! And I've missed these two! What a fantastic couple. They really inspire me in writing my own romance stuff! I hope you're doing well, somehow surviving away from reliable internet and stuff! Drop me a line sometime!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe, I have missed you too! I'm glad you think they are fantastic. You're great already at it, I ship too many of your characters. I'm doing okay, and sure thing.

      Delete
  3. *internally runs around with arms flailing*

    *externally sips coffee and clears throat*

    I quite like this.

    ALESKFJDS;OFAEJ! It's William and Belle!

    *ahem*

    I love, love these two! Their answers to #2. XD I will always remember the blonde part. Also, #9 is another favorite of mine. And 10 of course! :)

    But #6? 1) If William doesn't bother to eat a proper meal, why does it matter if reading at the table is improper? 2) If reading at the table is improper, I choose impropriety.

    I hope writing their story is going well and William isn't making too much fuss (because we all know he's a drama queen, but he's still sweet for giving Belle a library).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfectly describes me when I see something I like online *mentally screaming*

    I am so glad you like it, er them!

    You remembered that, it's like their continuing joke. :D

    I think that was him being sarcastic about the fact that Belle is always going on about proper meals, then she does things like read during dinner. Me too!

    It actually has been going good, but William is as awful as always, true!

    ReplyDelete