6 Jun 2017

Beautiful People #25 - June Edition

I need to start doing these again, because they always make me dig deeper with my little beasties.
Once again this is hosted by Cait and Sky I swear these two rule the Blog verse. I decided to do my take on Miss Hudson for this one, I am still working on my retelling and having a blast with it.


1.What’s their favorite place they’ve ever visited?

London, it's not for everyone. 


2. What’s one mistake they made that they learned from?


Trusting a man *Pointed look in Sherlock's direction*



3. What was their favorite subject in school? Or favorite thing to learn about?

English, I really enjoy words. 


4. What’s their favorite flower/growing thing?

 I tend to kill most plants, and I don't like flowers.

Lack of a mother's hand, I would presume.

You could presume.
 
5. Have they ever made someone cry? What happened?
 
 Children have always seemed at odds with you. Haven't they Miss Hudson.

*angry glare* I am at odds with children. In short, yes.


6. Would you consider them a reliable or unreliable narrator?

I am reliable, on my own merit. It could be called to question if you are, if you trust me so completely.

Women are on a whole unreliable. 

As our men.
 

7. What do they dream about at night?
  
 That is no one's concern

That is very telling

Hush



 8. They’ve gone out for a “special meal.” What would they eat?

Bangers and mash

You don't know everything then, a pasty.

9. What’s at least one thing they want to do before they die?

Retire



10. Do they have any distinguishing or unique talents?
 I am quite a formidable chess player.

Not to mention a fantastic forger

 Sherlock, really!

You are far to modest Miss Hudson, you are a marvel. 

 

10 comments:

  1. Haha Ms. Hudson! She is amazing, and I really like your take on her so far. Plus, Downey Jr Sherlock Holmes gifs are A++ :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad!!! Thanks for reading it! Adding Downey to anything makes it that much better.

      Delete
  2. EEEEEEEEE!!!! I LOVE YOUR BP POSTS. And ooooh my goodness, IT'S MISS HUDSON AND SHERLOCK. I adore your versions of them. Alllll the sass. "Retire." I can't. XDDD This was fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Christine!!! They are most definitely sassy.
      <3

      Delete
  3. I love this! XD Those gifs match each question perfectly too. :) (And can I just say how pretty the castle picture is? It's gorgeous!)

    Sincerely, Melissa <3
    melissagravitis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this so much! I call a new fav post!

    So the only reason I know what bangers and mash is, is because I've read SH and had to look it up. XD

    I think my fav answer is the last one, def made me laugh. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D Really, that makes me so happy!

      I watch way too many british shows, but I love that you did look it up.

      I had fun writing that one, it worked!

      Delete
  5. Haha, nice! And I love your use of gifs!


    Alexa
    thessalexa.blogspot.com
    verbosityreviews.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! gifs make everything better.

      Delete